JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep - poke the bear and eventually you get bit.

Aside from the legalities (or illegalities) of his arrest, right , wrong or otherwise he did not do himself any favors by making a video essentially describing a clandescent way to acquire the key card, then use it to 'scratch your full auto itch' and then 'throw it away.

Also a recent vid of his a few days ago screeching, 'FXXX the ATF' !, 'FXXX all gun laws!' and 'FXXX those constitution breaking muther FXXXers' probably didn't win him any friends or influence anyone either.

His 'punk kid' attitude, disheveled appearance and poor speaking and writing skills aren't real confidence inspiring to say the least, and combined with everything else he most likely brought most of his problems on himself.
Free speech is fun until it establishes intent.

It pays to be careful with what you post or how you post over the internet.
Even the best worded posts can be 'read into" or taken out of context , if someone works at it long enough.

And while I agree with the old saying of :
"I am only responsible for what I say , not what you understand."
Proving or disproving that which someone else "understands" you to have said ...
May be troublesome , expensive in terms of both time and money or even perhaps cause legal issues.
Andy

That's a great speech, but there is a process to this whole thing. If the Marshals were involved, it was very likely that the CRS guy had a warrant for his arrest Which would've required a judge' or magistrate's signature. I am wondering what evidence was brought to the judge or magistrate in order for them to sign that warrant. Probable cause is a very low standard of evidence so it wouldn't have required much, but there would have had to be something.

Probably right "down there" with the FISA courts, and their "warrants". :rolleyes:

Trying not to be "out done"......the Miami office has also been busy.

Aloha, Mark
Barretta:

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!"

1643481424837.png

Yep - poke the bear and eventually you get bit.

Aside from the legalities (or illegalities) of his arrest, right , wrong or otherwise he did not do himself any favors by making a video essentially describing a clandescent way to acquire the key card, then use it to 'scratch your full auto itch' and then 'throw it away.

Also a recent vid of his a few days ago screeching, 'FXXX the ATF' !, 'FXXX all gun laws!' and 'FXXX those constitution breaking muther FXXXers' probably didn't win him any friends or influence anyone either.

His 'punk kid' attitude, disheveled appearance and poor speaking and writing skills aren't real confidence inspiring to say the least, and combined with everything else he most likely brought most of his problems on himself.
at the same time, someone has to move the ball forward on our rights.

Barretta:

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!"

View attachment 1118782
The thing is, none of this should be a crime.

That said, I have felt for some time that the ATF would be going after these trigger devices, which is one reason (besides the cost) why I have not bought one, and if I did buy one, I would do it in such a way that there was no record of the purchase.

That aside, I think the ATF going after the YouTuber is a real scumbag move and First Amendment advocates should take note. I am hoping it gets thrown out real quick. The ATF going after the plate of metal is really stretching it too. IMO. We shall see.

Then there is the FRT & WOT.

Look… is it government overreach? Possible.
Is it free speech?
Probable
Is it unwarranted?
Possible
Is it possible and or probable that people keep pushing the line of what is legal or not and designing/building items that are right on the border of legal or not?
Absolutely!
First of all a machine gun is fun for a couple of minutes. It's like the doing 160mph on the racetrack. It's fun for a moment and then something breaks or you realize how much money you just wasted. Having had and done both the novelty of them has long worn off.

If he doesn't want to stay in prison all he needs to say is now he's "woke" on the subject, offer to start a movement, say he supports Al Quiada and the Taliban and the feds with let him go and give him a couple of machine guns and plenty of ammunition like what was left in Afghanistan

Look… is it government overreach? Possible.
Is it free speech?
Probable
Is it unwarranted?
Possible
Is it possible and or probable that people keep pushing the line of what is legal or not and designing/building items that are right on the border of legal or not?
Absolutely!
First of all a machine gun is fun for a couple of minutes. It's like the doing 160mph on the racetrack. It's fun for a moment and then something breaks or you realize how much money you just wasted. Having had and done both the novelty of them has long worn off.

If he doesn't want to stay in prison all he needs to say is now he's "woke" on the subject, offer to start a movement, say he supports Al Quiada and the Taliban and the feds with let him go and give him a couple of machine guns and plenty of ammunition like what was left in Afghanistan
we need to push the "it's legal but the feds don't like it" line of reasoning as far as possible.

The thing is, none of this should be a crime.

That said, I have felt for some time that the ATF would be going after these trigger devices, which is one reason (besides the cost) why I have not bought one, and if I did buy one, I would do it in such a way that there was no record of the purchase.

That aside, I think the ATF going after the YouTuber is a real scumbag move and First Amendment advocates should take note. I am hoping it gets thrown out real quick. The ATF going after the plate of metal is really stretching it too. IMO. We shall see.

Then there is the FRT & WOT.
Agreed.

But under "existing" law, ie; GCA and NFA, selling unregistered silencers is just asking to get bit. If we go under the concept of protest, how many arrests will it take to get GCA and NFA reversed/cancelled? Maybe ATF policy on binary triggers and funky stocks is an easier target eh???

Agreed.

But under "existing" law, ie; GCA and NFA, selling unregistered silencers is just asking to get bit. If we go under the concept of protest, how many arrests will it take to get GCA and NFA reversed/cancelled? Maybe ATF policy on binary triggers and funky stocks is an easier target eh???
forced reset triggers may be the "barely legal" horse to ride.

as for cans, what about the texas law allowing free in-state silencer sales?

for that matter, you might have success selling sears in certain states if you could flip a state legislature to allow in state sales of sears/links in a similar manner to the texas can allowance. in state, in person sales can be cash cash cash... so no pesky credit card and shipping manifests to sink your battleship later on.

we need to push the "it's legal but the feds don't like it" line of reasoning as far as possible.
Absolutely agree with you. My thought is that it's a continuation… here let me give you an example:

If you keep pointing out to the less desirable kid in school that they can't do anything to you at some point doesn't that kid fight back? Less desirable kid is the agency. Like I said I am not opposed to it but people also need to remember that if you keep throwing a ball at someone's head eventually there's going to be consequences for doing so. It also doesn't always have the outcome that you like or want. Apply the laws of physics. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So maybe we should develop better tactics then constantly throwing a ball at their heads.

Absolutely agree with you. My thought is that it's a continuation… here let me give you an example:

If you keep pointing out to the less desirable kid in school that they can't do anything to you at some point doesn't that kid fight back? Less desirable kid is the agency. Like I said I am not opposed to it but people also need to remember that if you keep throwing a ball at someone's head eventually there's going to be consequences for doing so. It also doesn't always have the outcome that you like or want. Apply the laws of physics. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So maybe we should develop better tactics then constantly throwing a ball at their heads.
it's a "prisoner's dilemma" ....if one of us runs for freedom, he gets shot.

if a few run for freedom, we get shot. but, at some point if we all run most/all of us get to freedom.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top