JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look… is it government overreach? Possible.
Is it free speech?
Probable
Is it unwarranted?
Possible
Is it possible and or probable that people keep pushing the line of what is legal or not and designing/building items that are right on the border of legal or not?
Absolutely!
First of all a machine gun is fun for a couple of minutes. It's like the doing 160mph on the racetrack. It's fun for a moment and then something breaks or you realize how much money you just wasted. Having had and done both the novelty of them has long worn off.
No argument on them pushing the law - both the defendants and the ATF.

But since I think the law is unjust and unconstitutional and the ATF is the government and known for seeing shoestrings/bump stocks/et. al. as "machine guns" (not to mention Waco and Ruby Ridge, among many other instances of atrocities and entrapment), I am siding with the defendants.

If the ATF gets away with this, how long will it be before they come after Geisselle triggers?

No argument on them pushing the law - both the defendants and the ATF.

But since I think the law is unjust and unconstitutional and the ATF is the government and known for seeing shoestrings/bump stocks/et. al. as "machine guns" (not to mention Waco and Ruby Ridge, among many other instances of atrocities and entrapment), I am siding with the defendants.

If the ATF gets away with this, how long will it be before they come after Geisselle triggers?
I agree that they are unjust and unconstitutional but like I said… the direct approach and throwing it in their face hasn't worked. And the fact that the way the old tactician Sun Tzu was in his philosophy and tactics the direct approach to someone that is fortified means you are not going to win. Flanking movements are what we should try

I agree that they are unjust and unconstitutional but like I said… the direct approach and throwing it in their face hasn't worked. And the fact that the way the old tactician Sun Tzu was in his philosophy and tactics the direct approach to someone that is fortified means you are not going to win. Flanking movements are what we should try
thus, forced reset triggers that fulfill the law while pissing in the fed's wheaties.

Flanking movements are what we should try
F3927075-84C8-459E-AF48-34ACD6958197.jpeg

thus, forced reset triggers that fulfill the law while pissing in the fed's wheaties.
Still a frontal attack…

Flanking movement is us talking to our local elected officials and saying that we want to vote for them but they have to stand up for what we are wanting… don't even mention anything about 2A at first… bring up the fact of the 1A being infringed upon and show them examples. Then tell them that the constitution has rights in it that no government can take away… I oversimplified it because I'm not typing out a novel and I am certain that you get the point

Absolutely agree with you. My thought is that it's a continuation… here let me give you an example:

If you keep pointing out to the less desirable kid in school that they can't do anything to you at some point doesn't that kid fight back? Less desirable kid is the agency. Like I said I am not opposed to it but people also need to remember that if you keep throwing a ball at someone's head eventually there's going to be consequences for doing so. It also doesn't always have the outcome that you like or want. Apply the laws of physics. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So maybe we should develop better tactics then constantly throwing a ball at their heads.
Mayhaps he/they "poked the bear" intentionally so that they could FINALLY get some "standing" before the courts to address all that BS.

How much longer will it be until it is considered poking the bear to walk down the street without a mask, or wear a red hat in public, or attend a rally, or dispute school curriculum, or become a member of a gun club or forum, or buy gasoline, or buy ammo, or have a garden, or bake a cake, or NOT bake a cake? People in today's America have already been arrested for all of these and much less. Simply living life as a freedom-loving American, counter to the PC narrative, has already gone beyond poking the bear.

How much longer will it be until it is considered poking the bear to walk down the street without a mask, or wear a red hat in public, or attend a rally, or dispute school curriculum, or become a member of a gun club or forum, or buy gasoline, or buy ammo, or have a garden, or bake a cake, or NOT bake a cake? People in today's America have already been arrested for all of these and much less. Simply living life as a freedom-loving American, counter to the PC narrative, has already gone beyond poking the bear.
Maybe so. When will "they" be coming to take me away hah hah?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top