JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
THIS IS NOT ME, SOMETHING I FOUND WHILE BROWSING CL

my dog died.. plz take him to the humane society (Sandy)

Date: 2012-05-27, 10:56PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

My beautiful German shepherd died and his body is in a freezer (it was a hot day, Weeks ago) and I will give u $100 to take him to the humane society to b cremated. 503 619 7838 Ted
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Compensation: 100

Sandy PD should be notified and maybe follow up on this, or at least the Humane Society. This could be completely legitimate (albeit strange) and be coming from someone who is having a real problem with this but who knows? Might prevent something worse from happening.

Sandy PD should be notified and maybe follow up on this, or at least the Humane Society. This could be completely legitimate (albeit strange) and be coming from someone who is having a real problem with this but who knows? Might prevent something worse from happening.

Dang man no need for the POPO to be involved i was just kidding about eating the dog. And i would make sure i told everyone which plate was the dog so they wouldn't be mad.........

god some people

why not see if you can help?
That was simply my point. This could be someone reaching out for some serious help here. Who knows what (of anything) is in the freezer. Stranger things happening out there, like naked guys eating people. I just think the nature of the request is a little strange and one should be cautious if they offer to help.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top