JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moving away from the big orange hardware store and back into property management. Commercial properties, thankfully. While they have their own headaches, it's nothing like residential. A local company with a worldwide subsidiary, and the transferability that comes with it. A huge jump in pay, better bens, and hopefully, my wife and I can finally get our personal goals some traction. Or, at least mine. Hers are doing okay lol.

What's involved in property management? When I was still living in CA, property management by the HOA seems to only involve hiring a bunch of Mexicans to blow leaves from one end of the street to another whole day long and nothing else.

What's involved in property management? When I was still living in CA, property management by the HOA seems to only involve hiring a bunch of Mexicans to blow leaves from one end of the street to another whole day long and nothing else.
Well, it's commercial, so dealing with the issues that occur in office and industrial buildings. A lot of calling vendors to fix stuff I'm not officially qualified on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top