JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Colorado is another viable option for people in Washington who want to escape the insanity. Your conservative votes go much farther in Colorado than they would in Oregon and the Denver/Fort Collins/CO Springs area has a much stronger economy and job market and lower cost of living than PDX area. I am a native Oregonian who left my home state years ago because I couldn't survive with the high cost of living and high taxes there.

Conservative Californians are as welcome here as conservatives anywhere else. I grew up in Southern Oregon in the state of Jefferson.

I'm jealous, Michael Bane is from Colorado... At least we have Paul Harrell.

My wife is fifth generation Oregonian, she has a town named after one of her ancestors along the coast. I was born and raised here in Tigard, lived in Klamath falls for a few years for college.

I would love to see Jefferson become a reality.

I'm a member of SAF, my contribution will be larger this next year. I'm sure Alan is chomping at the bit to fight this in court.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top