JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can tell you that suicide of someone close to you can really establish weird associations and long lasting emotional ties. My son hung himself when he was 19. There are things that trigger those memory's that would never occur to anyone else as being associated with him or his death. I am glad he did not choose a gun. I found him. I dont know how it could have been worse, but that would have been worse.

There are roughly a hundred people a day that commit suicide in the US, It is the number one cause of death for kids 15-24 years old, Almost 80% of them are boys.

I met a guy in Idaho who had stuck a SKS in his mouth and managed to blow off most of one side of his face. He ended up with a hole where one of his eyes/cheek was. The thing I remember most about his deal was he was sent to jail for it, attempting suicide is a crime. I think he spent close to a year in jail for his troubles.

Yes, they have an interesting sense of humor in Idaho. There should be a mulligan on suicide, I think.

Pennsylvania coroner auctioning off guns used in suicides

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/3...-off-guns-used-in-suicides/?intcmp=latestnews

Interesting. Probably some pretty nice guns to be had. Any cop will tell you that occasionally some pretty nice guns, even family heirlooms are used.

Personally, it wouldn't bother me in the least to own say a beautiful Colt Python or a 1911 that was used for this. Make one helluva BBQ story, that's for sure. "Yeah, as far as I know when I got it it was only fired once and dropped once". :s0114:

What say the NWFA braintrust?
Sick but funny.... I'd want a Thompson at this auction.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads