JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status

Gates has a lot of pull in the medical world, he has a multi-million dollar relationship with Dr. Fauci, and Fauci originally took the Gates line supporting vaccines and casting doubt on Chloroquine. Coronavirus response team member Dr. Deborah Birx, appointed by former president Obama to serve as United States Global AIDS Coordinator, also sits on the board of a group that has received billions from Gates' foundation, and Birx reportedly used a disputed Bill Gates-funded model for the White Houses' Coronavirus effort.

Gates is a big proponent for a population lockdown scenario for the Coronavirus outbreak.

Bill Gates Cast Doubt on Chloroquine And Said He Is Running A Study On It

Gates Is Funding Coronavirus Vaccine Candidates That Would Compete With Chloroquine, And Dr. Fauci's Agency Is Co-Partnering On The Project

Gates Admitted That He Stopped President Trump's Planned Vaccine Safety Commission With Robert Kennedy Jr. in the Early Days of the Trump Administration

In October 2019, Fauci Announced A Partnership Between the Gates Foundation and Fauci's Agency, In Which The Gates Foundation Pledged To Spend $100 Million

Fauci and fellow Coronavirus response team member Deborah Birx Have Democrat and Globalist Elite Friends Including Gates and Nancy Pelosi

Follow the money...
I'd trust Gates as far as I could throw a Desktop computer loaded with Windows based software...

Is that a plastic straw I see???
And I don't cut up plastic 6-pack carriers before I throw them overboard, neither...

Nuke_gay_whales.jpg

I'd trust Gates as far as I could throw a Desktop computer loaded with Windows based software...
BTW, you do know the Windows Operating System monitors all your keystrokes for purposes of "increasing software efficiency and IMPROVING Cortana". You have to opt-out and turn the feature off manually or else you are basically being spied on. In fact, Microsoft has a huge amount of spyware I always disable every time I do a new install.. It is disgusting how heavily monitored your computer activity is on a Windows OS and how much a challenge it is to remove it from your system. I am hoping to switch to Linux eventually for all my web browsing and have it boot up from a different partition on my computer. Any OS that doesn't include source code you have to be skeptical about; especially Microsoft.

2020-04-10_12-25-25.jpg

If you are not tested for SARS-CoV-2 then no physician should be telling you that this is the cause of your illness.
And we have enough test kits to test the dead quite easily. What is going on here is BILLING.
When the CDC/FDA/NIH and Government announced that
1) all COVID-19 treatments will be 100% covered and
2) allowed clinical signs and symptoms alone to be sufficient to make the diagnosis and
3) that anyone who died with the POSSIBLE SARS-CoV-2 infection sould be called "COVID-19" caused death, and therefor
4) will be financially covered by Gubment.

...they created a recipe for Medical FRAUD. Medicine is a business. This was foreseeable.

Last Edited:
Vaccines are so UNprofitable for drug companies to develop or produce that they mostly simply cant/dont. What is most profitable is drugs that extend life or make it more bearable without curing the disease. Its much less profitable to cure the disease. What is least profitable is preventing disease.
It isnt profitable for a drug company to develop/produce a vaccine, which with one dose, prevents the disease for life. You cant even charge much for the one dose, since the buyer is well at the time its administered and may or may not ever be exposed. Not in pain or danger from dying and willing to pay anything. So developing vaccines for diseases is ordinarily supported by government/world health organizations and foundations. Companies largely can afford to participate only by receiving grants and funding from such organizations. In addition, many diseases cause horrible suffering or death in places where people are too poor to afford either medicines or vaccines unless they are free.

Treatments for diseases are not in competition with vaccines when the disease is still actively infecting people. Ideally you want both treatments and vaccines. The treatments are usually not 100% effective, usually have side effects, and often dont cure. And may be expensive or involve being on drugs for life. And microbes tend to develop resistance. Vaccines can prevent the disease, but may take longer to develop, and not everyone is vaccinated, so treatments are still needed. And some vaccines are only good for a time, or against certain strains, which keep changing. And its not always easy or possible to develop a vaccine. And sometimes developing a treatment that is very effective isnt possible.

A small foundation might try just one approach and focus on just a treatment or cure because thats all they can afford. But large health orgs and foundations will normally fund both treatments and vaccines, usually funding multiple research groups taking multiple approaches. Gates foundation is not only biggest in the world, its also primarily focused on preventing human death and suffering from disease. For any major human disease problem, you will normally see various US and UN health orgs and the Gates foundation all providing funding.

Seeing these names all on lists of funders of something does not mean anything nefarius is going on. Doesnt mean there isnt either.

I've been seeing some version of this headline all day today:

Except:

Italy deaths: 19,468 (*)
Italy population: 60,317,116 (a)
19468/60317116=0.00032 deaths per captia (note three zeros before "32")

US deaths: 20,283 (*)
US population: 329,968,629 (b)
20283/329968629=0.000062 deaths per capita (note four zeros before "62")

Italy has a death rate 5.3x that of the US (0.00032/0.000062=5.333) as a whole. But let's also note that NYC by itself, using the same data source as Huffpost used, has 6367 (*) deaths for a population of 8,398,748 (c). That's a death rate per capita of 0.00076 -- that's more than twice the Italy death rate. Of course, NY was run by woke identitarians who are proving themselves to be quite literally, a danger to public health (d).

*: COVID-19 Map
a: Demographics of Italy - Wikipedia
b: Demographics of the United States - Wikipedia
c: New York City - Wikipedia
d: Identity Politics Lied. New Yorkers Died - Frontpagemag

Another way to look at the figures:

Italy: 1/3098 have died.
US as a whole (including NYC): 1/16,268 have died
US excluding NYC: 1/23,107 have died
NYC residents: 1/1319 have died

This lady is a killer. I'm not being facetious.

:rolleyes:
As bad as the TV news is for fear mongering, I'd rather get information from that than some of the "sources" and "info" that have been posted by certain people here... and I don't even OWN a TV!

Says who? The television? :s0125:

@awshoot linked their sources for the post. Defining what is or isn't a Covid-19 death is left up to the reporting country and countries do use differing criteria, so the numbers are fuzzy. For example, if a patient with a bad heart gets Covid-19, winds up on oxygen, then dies of heart failure...is that a Covid-19 death or a heart failure death? Personally, I'd say it was heart failure as brought on by Covid-19, but the John's Hopkins data isn't that granular...So we do the best with what we have.

If you have a problem with a source, please explain how that source is either not factual or discredited.

The damage done by a societal shutdown is doing more damage to this country than any BS virus ever could. People die from the flu all the time.

Possibly. There's a monetary consequence for the economic stall but also one for not taking any action whatsoever. If we assume that New York City's 1 in 1319 number to be accurate, then extrapolating that up to NYC's 8.4M population gives us roughly 6,368 deaths.

Now, that's only half the story. Check the chart in this source: One chart shows New York City's coronavirus cases, deaths, and hospitalizations by age bracket as the city approaches 65,000 cases

Hospitalization rates for those who tested positive up to 44 years old are ~8-9%. 44-64 jumps to ~23%, 65-74 at ~38%, and 75+ at ~50%.

According to New York, NY | Data USA - the median age in NYC is 36.9 years. So, half of that 8.4M population is about 37 and older.

Given the extreme ease with which SARS-Cov-2 moves from person to person, it's not hard to see how not changing any behaviors could lead to a lot of sick people. If we assume that just 5% of that 4.2M middle aged and up population needs to be hospitalized, then we've taken up 210,000 hospital beds. That many beds don't exist in NYC...

So, what happens when sick people who would need supplemental oxygen or ventilation to live, can't get it? Yep, our death rate increases. Additionally, what happens when some random guy gets in a car accident and needs some emergency help to save his life...but the hospitals are full up?

It's already happened in northern Italy and probably China and Iran. If you want to observe a country doing nothing, check Sweden. Their case fatality rate is higher than other countries and it'll be interesting to see how things progress there.

The NIH is beginning a study to see if they can quantify how many people may have had Covid-19 already (NIH Begins Study to Quantify Undetected Cases of Coronavirus Infection | NIH: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) and this data should give us a solid piece of data to get at the true R0 of this thing. Hopefully we learn that the R0 is twice or thrice what we thought it was...which means many more people are A-Okay and this is way less lethal than we thought. However, things could go the other way.

Getting back to money, what's the cost to the economy when healthcare is overrun, lots of people die, lots of people are at home struggling to breathe?

It's easy to complain about our current course of action but also somewhat lazy. If we did nothing, how many would get sick, in your educated opinion? How many would die? What is the cost of doing nothing? How does that compare to other courses of action?

Get your dopey @sses back to work, demand they let you work and quit being little b!tches.

It's tough to work if your place of employment is closed down; demands of anyone won't solve that. We've been handed a real crap sandwich with this situation, but I don't think anyone who has lost employment is being a "little b!tch." They got the shaft alright...especially when you consider that this pandemic would likely not exist if China enforced some equivalent of our own health inspection practices at their markets. For those of us that are working, myself included, our lives just got harder. Not only do I still have 10-12 hours of work, I now have 6-8 of daycare tossed in there as well.

So, no, no-one is being a little b!tch. Was stating such even called for on this thread? I haven't seen anyone bemoaning their lack of work. More so, they've taken things in stride and are asking for help when needed and looking how they can stay in the game.

You'd think this was asia with all these sheeple wearing their GD facemasks. PATHETIC. You wanna act like they do in other countries? OK, then get your coward @ss out of America.

I assume you carry a weapon while out and about, no? Are you cowardly for wanting to be prepared for something that most likely won't affect you? So why get on someone's case for wanting to wear some sort of mask to protect themselves from contracting or spreading SARS-Cov-2? Statistically, at least, you are far and away more likely to suffer Covid-19 than you are to need your concealed weapon for self-defense.

The American ethos involves being prepared and self-sufficient. I don't see how a mask takes away from that. Like I said above, Sweden, actually, appears to share your thoughts on course of action: they aren't doing a thing. Perhaps it is you who should be getting out of the country for awhile to join like-minded folk?

Yes, several. Until I ran out of mix and switched to straggler beers that I've needed to clean out of the garage fridge for awhile.

View attachment 682769

I think I have another hour or so in me. So 2-3 more beers... unless I start playing call of duty ... then who knows lol
Mix? Say it a'int so!

2 parts Tequila, 1 part lime juice, 1/2 part Gran Marnier, splash of agave syrup. Shake with ice. Taste and adjust - depending on how tart your limes are or the tequila you are using, you may want more Gran Marnier and/or more agave syrup. Rarely do I find myself adding more lime juice, but I suppose it could happen.

Shake again right quick and strain. I usually make 'em where the part is equal to 1.5oz, so each drink is 3.75oz of 40% alcoholic goodness. 3 or 4 of these and you'll be feelin' pretty wonderful.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top