JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I meant purposefully as in the intent to cause infection by knowingly degrading or tampering with a product. While purposefully using crap parts, techniques, or workmanship may lead to the same thing, there is a difference there in intent...one has malice while the other simple incompetence.

But, at the end of the day, their intent matters little in our response to it.

Cheers,

Might sound racist but.....
IMHO, with some/if not a lot of CHINESE ......the purpose and intent is.....

TO MAKE MONEY.

All other concerns aren't really much of a concern if it stands in the way of MAKING MONEY.

Aloha, Mark

PS..... Don't go there.... I used to be married to a half Chinese woman and to this day I respect and admire her.

I was at a Urgent Care Clinic and a hospital ER today.
( Not virus related. )

My mom had an issue, non-life threatening, but blood involved, so I took her to Tigard Providence Urgent Care.
Screening at the door - why are you here, been out of the country, been exposed, have symptoms

Wait isolated -- they spread patients around the waiting area.

Nurse did triage on my mom and sent us up to St. Vincent's. (Beyond what they can do currently.) As is normal, I am with here while this happens.

Get to the ER door, but cannot go all the way in, the inner door was closed. Someone saw us and came out to triage - this is between inner and outer doors. Why are you here, but none of the screener questions. But, I was stopped as mom does not live with me, so I could not come in even to the waiting area. If you have been to St. V ER, you know they usually get the questions near the door, and occasionally send to you to "chairs" if there is a line. Tents are outside the ER, there are marked paths around them.

Now, I have to wait at home to get a call from the ER nurse assigned my mom's care ...

While I was typing this I just got a call that they will be discharging my mom shortly.

Follow up, Mom is at home, resting comfortably.

Pick up was not to come to the ER, but one of the other lobbies. West Pavilion.
6 nurses at the door, my temp taken. A couple of calls later and they brought mom to me.
Downside was I didn't get to ask discharge questions. But there was paperwork.
Mom was very happy, they treated her really well and gave her some orange juice.

Most likely a flair up of a cronic condition my 90yr old mom suffers thru. The blood is a concern, and a straight to the ER so long as we are under the current virus conditions.

Just after I arrived a new dad was let in, no mask or gloves, just temperature, to pickup his newly born child, and the mother. Somethings are still going on as normal.

I'm glad for you and mom. Stay safe.

173243d1262995828backpa.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Not giving advice on whats right for anyone or singling any one out, but I wonder how many of the folks that gear up in full PPE to step out of the house, disinfect every item that's brought into the house, and go to other great lengths to prevent this disease, go to other similarly extensive lengths to prevent other diseases like heart disease and diabetes which together account for nearly 750,000 deaths in the U.S. every year.

Or do a lot of them still eat fast food and way too much sugar, smoke, and don't get enough excercise?

For months I changed my diet to get my cholesterol down, but I have slowly regressed somewhat. Due to my meds though, my cholesterol is still at acceptable levels. Ditto with my BP.

I do not exercise near as much as I should - if at all. If I continue to be unemployed though, I am going to try to change that as I should have the time to at least take the neighbor's dog for a walk and do some work on the property.

For months I changed my diet to get my cholesterol down, but I have slowly regressed somewhat. Due to my meds though, my cholesterol is still at acceptable levels. Ditto with my BP.

I do not exercise near as much as I should - if at all. If I continue to be unemployed though, I am going to try to change that as I should have the time to at least take the neighbor's dog for a walk and do some work on the property.

I was in the groove before all this happened, going to the gym 5-6 times a week. Now I'm relegated to running the hills rear me and body weight workouts.

I can't go to the gym where there were maybe 6 or 7 people at a time, but I can be around hundreds of people at work and the freaking pot shops are open. But it's for my own good and daddy Inslee knows best.

I was in the groove before all this happened, going to the gym 5-6 times a week.

Ditto. I was doing really well on diet and exercise, including doing the gym 5 days a week, but the pandemic closed down my gym, so I'm relegated to what is available at my office. And the weather has sucked for a while, so no outside cardio. :oops:

1. Maybe place out bets and risk management that this puppy is airborne:Coronavirus could be airborne, study suggests
2. It seems that all the Chinese n 95 masks delivered to European countries are defective; seems to be an improbable manufacturing accident given the necessary care standard, which leads to:
3. Someone must think that this Covid 19, the failed Chinese n 95 masks, the Chinese gov't stiff arming biotoxic investigators from the USA and worldwide; all seem to be the opposite of good intentions. These must be a much larger strategy or game to be played here. One does not have to be an intelligence officer to figure out malicious intentions and weakening world powers.

Mayhaps get 2 pups of your own, seeing as you'll have the time to train them in?

Welp, just got laid off from my 'normal' job :(

Anyone have an open remote position for someone who knows a thing or two about computers?

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads