JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Did anyone notice how Pelosi tried to upstage the President by scheduling her news conference earlier (once she head of the President's news conference)?

What a show. They still can't play well together.

Aloha, Mark

New conspiracy theory, Democrats use this occasion to form a coup and impose martial law at federal level and gun confiscation.. o_O

I don't trust the Commiecrats farther than I can spit right now.

Media seems to be using the occasion to just trash Trump.. Seems like helping their fellow Americans is a second priority.

Don't laugh:

The mayor of Champaign, Illinois has declared a town emergency over the Wuhan coronavirus that includes a potential ban on the sale of firearms and ammunition.

Walmart was an absolute zoo I've never seen it like this at 2 o'clock tons of things almost sold out definitely a little bit of panic by happening.I got a solid three months I could probably stretch to four months worth of food and supplies this is gonna be my last store trip for a while

New conspiracy theory, Democrats use this occasion to form a coup and impose martial law at federal level and gun confiscation.. o_O

I don't trust the Commiecrats farther than I can spit right now.

Media seems to be using the occasion to just trash Trump.. Seems like helping their fellow Americans is a second priority.

The impeach or anything else didnt work. They dont have anyone that can do a good job of running the country so as always they fall back on lieing

Oregon positives. 30
Oregon Negatives. 337

Day 11 since first positive.

If exponentially growing at a rate of 1 infected infecting 1, in those 11 days,we would have 2048, but we have 30.

Oregon government is not withholding anything at this point.

Out of the people that came in contact with those infected, through extensive backtracking, 351 out of 667 have been cleared.

In Oregon, this is NOT growing.

Take care out there everyone!

So. The new phrase is going to be, 'Decoupling.' As in - economic decoupling and dependence on China now.
It's a no-brainer at this point. Completely unfathomable just 3 months ago but now we see a glaring strategic weakness that nearly all US citizens will agree needs to be fixed. Co-dependence is never a good position to be in. But it is hard to admit.

Last June:

And here is Chinese CPC Party Propaganda threatening the US if it does...

View attachment 669174

PS: Looks like were going on National Emergency Status this afternoon... Stafford Act, etc. Watch the news.

Old Uncle Joe thinks they are our are best friends.

It must be true.....because the Chinese have said so.

Chinese diplomat promotes conspiracy theory that US military brought virus to Wuhan

Aloha, Mark

I have never seen a more applicable response.
1584138667072.png

re one country blaming another. We always want to blame someone. Makes u feel better for the moment. And helps politically to get the masses behind u.

The reality though is it simply doesn't matter for the present situation. The cards are dealt and what we do with them is the only thing that matters.

After it's all over, then looking for causes from other countries can be helpful to prevent it from happening again in the future. For example, if it was an unintentional release from the only level 4 bio lab (which deals with these viruses) in China which is located in Wuhan. But for right now, blaming is the easy way out and it's just a waste of time and energy imo. It seems to me we need to focus on solutions to the present situation and forget about blame for the moment.

re one country blaming another. We always want to blame someone. Makes u feel better for the moment. And helps politically to get the masses behind u.

The reality though is it simply doesn't matter for the present situation. The cards are dealt and what we do with them is the only thing that matters.

After it's all over, then looking for causes from other countries can be helpful to prevent it from happening again in the future. For example, if it was an unintentional release from the only level 4 bio lab (which deals with these viruses) in China which is located in Wuhan. But for now blaming is the easy way out and it's just a waste of time and energy imo. We need to focus on solutions to the present situation.

It's not blame when China deliberately kept people out and suppressed information about what was going on. They have confirmed cases in November and it was likely circulating before that. Their lack of transparency contributed to this pandemic.

The messages you are seeing coming out now from Chinese Communist Party talking heads is designed to do two things:

1. Placate their own people because they are probably pissed off at them.
2. Try and keep the world from abandoning Chinese supply chains for other areas of the world that are more cooperative.

@bolus

How much did Trump's message today help you out? He mentioned they are taking the chains off docs/hospitals all over. They also said they've got a lot of equipment for y'all coming too.

when this is all done, everyone will be back to buying chinese and bat soup will be right back on the menus again.

For some things sure, but Trump has already signed an executive order over things like medical necessities. If he doesn't get re-elected maybe old Joe will reverse it but if not I fully expect a large amount of our antibiotics and such be shifted back to the US for strategic reasons.

The rest of Europe doesn't care.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews