JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LEO here got REAL damn lucky. I hope he learned something. When dealing with someone like that you NEVER step in front of the vehicle for just that reason. So many of these scum think nothing of running you down. Shame she lived so now we not only get to pay her medical we get to support her for a long time. Not to mention some bottom feeders will claim she is the victim now 🤬

Two issues here to me:
#1 Placing yourself in the potential path of a vehicle (even if it is going in a different direction from you at the time). Allowable? Certainly. Wise? Not usually, especially when spike strips are being deployed right behind you. But, I wasn't there so VERY hard to second guess his decisions. Crooks do crazy things to avoid spike strips (like run over other officers) and he may have been trying to give them more time to get them deployed. Many possibilities plus endless unknowns about the rest of the crime.
I wish the first thing these young LEOs reached for wasn't a deadly weapon. It seems to me that happens way more often than it should. There are times it is needed but not always.
#2 In the position he was (outside of and also in front of the vehicle) would OC spray, a Taser, baton, bean bag or pepper ball have worked best through the glass? A car is a deadly force threat. She made it very clear that she was willing to run over and kill people to escape. The proper response is deadly force so she cannot kill any of our families out for a walk.

Two issues here to me:
#1 Placing yourself in the potential path of a vehicle (even if it is going in a different direction from you at the time). Allowable? Certainly. Wise? Not usually, especially when spike strips are being deployed right behind you. But, I wasn't there so VERY hard to second guess his decisions. Crooks do crazy things to avoid spike strips (like run over other officers) and he may have been trying to give them more time to get them deployed. Many possibilities plus endless unknowns about the rest of the crime.

#2 In the position he was (outside of and also in front of the vehicle) would OC spray, a Taser, baton, bean bag or pepper ball have worked best through the glass? A car is a deadly force threat. She made it very clear that she was willing to run over and kill people to escape. The proper response is deadly force so she cannot kill any of our families out for a walk.
^^^ This. When she went to ram the cop with her car, she became an imminent threat to him and to other bystanders. Doesn't matter what the preceding crime was - her actions are what changed the situation from car theft to attempted murder, not the actions of the officer.

What I think is hilarious in situations like this is how some folks try dissecting and rear quarterbacking what a LEO did or did not do... and trying to argue that the LEO's level of response was not justifiable for a simple property theft.

Let's just accept that, because LE was attempting to enforce the laws she was breaking, the criminal was justified in choosing to escalate a stolen car and reckless endangerment beef into attempted murder with a deadly weapon. After all, what other choice did she have, right??🤣

It doesn't matter if the officer was standing where he maybe shouldn't be or not. SHE was the one behind the wheel and made a conscious choice to escalate her crime from a simple property theft into attempted murder.

The mental disconnect it takes to argue that, if he hadn't been standing there she wouldn't have had to try and kill him, is just mind blowing.

I know it's becoming an ever increasing foreign concept, but choices do have consequences. I know... it sucks... but such is the nature of reality.;)

Last Edited:
I wish the first thing these young LEOs reached for wasn't a deadly weapon. It seems to me that happens way more often than it should. There are times it is needed but not always.
If this POS is willing to steal cars and run down LEO then they deserve a bullet rather than a day in court. Just my .02.
The bullbubblegum soft-on-crime mentality disease going around is the reason stuff like this is happening more and more these days. Punishment needs to fit the crime and maybe, just maybe, this sort of thing might be curtailed.

If this POS is willing to steal cars and run down LEO then they deserve a bullet rather than a day in court. Just my .02.
The bullbubblegum soft-on-crime mentality disease going around is the reason stuff like this is happening more and more these days. Punishment needs to fit the crime and maybe, just maybe, this sort of thing might be curtailed.
So you do not believe in our judicial system and feel vigilantism should be the norm? A police officer should not be just enforcing the law he should be judge and jury as well. Sorry dont agree.

So you do not believe in our judicial system and feel vigilantism should be the norm? A police officer should not be just enforcing the law he should be judge and jury as well. Sorry dont agree.
I doubt many if any feel that way. Many of us do feel when scum like her make the choice she made? They are now fair game to be shot. Scum like her are responsible for killing and maiming people every year. Most often they are slapped on the wrist and let out to do it again and again. So when one gets shot? I could care less. They made their bed, they can lay in it.

I actually don't believe in our judicial system anymore. It's a complete joke! Leftist prosecutors refuse to prosecute crime and soft judges refuse to slap criminals, who do actually get prosecuted, with sentencing that reflects the crime(s) committed.
Our current judicial system is pathetic!

My general observation from watching many LEO bodycam arrest videos is young officers are often not forceful enough and will have long unnecessary back and forth debates that endanger themselves and others with with the person they are in the process of handcuffing and arresting... I get tired of hearing the officer say "I am only going to tell you one time to put your hands behind your back or get out of the car", as they say it for the 15th time... Make your words accurate and true.
I imagine part of the issue is that judges and and police departments need to do a much better job demonstrating their support of the officers in the field doing the hands-on arrests.

I doubt many if any feel that way. Many of us do feel when scum like her make the choice she made? They are now fair game to be shot. Scum like her are responsible for killing and maiming people every year. Most often they are slapped on the wrist and let out to do it again and again. So when one gets shot? I could care less. They made their bed, they can lay in it.
To a certain extent I agree - however I beleive the police were ignorant being on foot in a parking lot with someone behind the wheel of a stolen vehicle. If they had used thier cruisers this could have been done more effectively - I know I certainly would not try to stop a car by being in front or behind it. To me this was escalated to the point where deadly force was required. No, the perpetrator was far from being in the right. She did make a choice - it is up to the police to remove those choices when possible. They did not do this.

It is NOT the responsibility of law enforcement to "remove choices" from a criminal. It is their responsibility to uphold the law and arrest or stop criminals by whatever means necessary.

The person driving the car is who escalated the situation and made the shoot necessary. Don't put that on the police.

I do not, nor have I ever felt bad for a criminal who got shot, had their bubblegum handed to them, or worse, by LEO, while they were committing a crime or resisting arrest.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

So you do not believe in our judicial system and feel vigilantism should be the norm?

ZomboMeme(7).jpg

The only people I feel bad for, in a situation like this, are the rest of us Americans. It's sad when bleeding hearts feel more for the POS criminals than for the LEO putting their lives on the line trying to protect us!

It is NOT the responsibility of law enforcement to "remove choices" from a criminal. It is their responsibility to uphold the law and arrest or stop criminals by whatever means necessary.

The person driving the car is who escalated the situation and made the shoot necessary. Don't put that on the police.

I do not, nor have I ever felt bad for a criminal who got shot, had their bubblegum handed to them, or worse, by LEO, while they were committing a crime or resisting arrest.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
The criminal committed the crime the police are supposed to arrest the criminal when they can without deadly force if at all possible, it is there responsibility to do everything they can to apprehend the perpetrator with out loss of life where possible.

A police officer should not be just enforcing the law he should be judge and jury as well.
This wasn't just about enforcing the law when he shot her. This dumpster fire of a human took it to a life and death situation. Cop responded appropriately. Cops are ordinary people put into extraordinary situations. Give them some credit and try to imagine literally being in his shoes at that moment.

If you were face to face with someone trying to run you down because, they literally do not give a sh!t if you live or die, is your first response gonna be "hey can we talk"...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top