JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
eVTOL-demo-08-22-2020.png

Fly by smarty-pants phone.

Counterfeits of rare single-malt whisky are a growing problem for the industry.

I don't give a frak about "the industry" I care about me! If I drop $$$$ to enjoy a rare single-malt, that better be what I paid for!

Cool as they don't have to open a bottle.

whiskey

An amazing restoration:

Now THAT was pretty frik'n cool!
Hesitated when I saw it was 20 minutes long, but the more I watched, the more intrigued and enraptured I became... Ended up watching it the whole way through! :)

An amazing restoration:

Now THAT was pretty frik'n cool!
Hesitated when I saw it was 20 minutes long, but the more I watched, the more intrigued and enraptured I became... Ended up watching it the whole way through! :)

Same thing happened when I accidentally clicked it. There's some serious skill there.
Same. I figured I'd skip through a lot of it but I wound up watching the whole thing.

Another thing that as really cool about the video is that there was no dialogue!
Everything was done with visuals only, except for a few steps in text. So refreshing!
Can't tell ya how annoying some YTs can be with some know-it-all preaching at you through the entire thing. :rolleyes:

Light has, for the first time, been "stored and transported." Let that sink in.

This is the age of miracles and wonders and storing light
by VANDERLEUN on OCTOBER 14, 2020

A long long time ago I read a short sci-fi story (the reading part I think was in the 80s, no idea when the writing was done). It involved window like panels that would capture and light and then release it after some period of time. There was no replay as in video, just the re-emergence of historic light. Anyway, it seems it ends with us learning that the protaganist is spending the remainder of his days watching the light (i.e. images -- again think "window") of his dead family -- the early years when they were all alive and happy and could sometimes be seen in these light slowing windows.

Light has, for the first time, been "stored and transported." Let that sink in.

This is the age of miracles and wonders and storing light
by VANDERLEUN on OCTOBER 14, 2020
Clint Eastwood (as Shockley in The Gauntlet) used to carry the light around with him all the time:
Now if I have suspicion a felony's been committed, I can just walk right in here anytime I feel like it because I've got this badge, I got this gun, and I got the love of Jesus right here in my pretty, green eyes.

:D

LIVE NOW: Will they LaunchToday?
Scheduled for 19:27EST/7:27PM EST

Edit to Update: They are away. Next stop, the International Space Station

Launch...Initial Feed Ends...

Coast...Continue Mission...Feed Ends

Sleep...Continue Mission...Feed Ends

Rendezvous and Dock...Docked

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR