Defensive Arts
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

Cool Stuff

OP
RicInOR

RicInOR

Reactions
MIT Aims to Harness Fusion Power Within 15 years ... producing cheap, carbon-free, and nearly unlimited energy through the process that powers the sun

Hmmm - our military builders estimate, or the brainiacs in Boston?

Woodpile Report

x2ndxall

Reactions
MIT Aims to Harness Fusion Power Within 15 years ... producing cheap, carbon-free, and nearly unlimited energy through the process that powers the sun

Hmmm - our military builders estimate, or the brainiacs in Boston?

Woodpile Report
"our military builders" are pretty much always wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions
View attachment 513906
2018: Worlds Largest AirCraft. not yet flown, just performed a 'medium' speed runway test.

How much closer to the camera are the people and the pickup? Cause if they are by the plane, it doesn't appear that large.

Stratolaunch's Rocket Carrier, the Biggest Airplane Ever Built, Aces Fastest Runway Test Yet
Typical media BS. Largest wing span thanks to composite construction might make it the largest wing span in the world, but the largest plane still goes to the Antonov transport. Which did land in Medford last week to pickup some Erickson helicopters to take to New Zealand for firefighting.

is?qXtBXYuYTryWwoVp-_kFUa-kGFKQRbynBHCKPZvDEJE&height=195.jpg

Reactions
I wonder if I could program my home alarm system to play this. :eek:
That is pure music to an old school firefighters ears. You heard that and knew some kind of sh*t was going down and we needed to go deal with it. Pagers and phones took that away.

There were so many of those old Civil Defense air raid sirens put up on fire stations around this country.

Stomper

Reactions
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Woke Up Like This
  • Howdy Y'all
Y’all outta go inside a C5A Galaxy if you ever get a chance... HUGE cavern in those things!! My unit flew non-stop from Central America to Andrews AFB in one... loaded and boarded in steamy-hot jungle heat, then landed and disembarked in an October Maryland snow storm.... so surreal.... strange days those were.

Reactions
Typical media BS. Largest wing span thanks to composite construction might make it the largest wing span in the world, but the largest plane still goes to the Antonov transport. Which did land in Medford last week to pickup some Erickson helicopters to take to New Zealand for firefighting.

View attachment 515465
Saw that aircraft in Bangor ME a few years ago, the fuel tanker under the wing looked like a toy.

OP
RicInOR

RicInOR

Reactions

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Coat of Arms - Firearms & Cerakoting
    3.00 star(s)
    I hate to give a negative -ish review to CoA, so let me lead with positives. They are close to me, they often have a good selection, and I’ve had...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is awesome. He's helped me with two Form 4 transfers so far. I live 45 minutes away and happily make the drive to support such a great vendor!
  • TJ Gun Sales
    2.00 star(s)
    My form 4 cleared on 04/10/2020 I had to fight tooth and nail for TJ's to find my tax stamp. There was never any urgency or concern in their...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
Top Bottom