JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My home state of Colorado has been seeded to the Leftists about 20 years ago,...

Laws like Boulder Colorado's just illustrate that the Left's so-called "Common Sense Gun Control" measures are actually just a piecemeal approach towards their ultimate goal of banning private firearms ownership in the United States.

There is no negotiating with an adversary who's ultimate aim is the destruction of the most basic human right imaginable,.....The right to defend you own life, or your loved one's lives, against aggression.

Last Edited:
FALshot said
"Laws like Boulder Colorado's just illustrate that the Left's so-called "Common Sense Gun owner Control" measures are actually just a piecemeal approach towards their ultimate goal of banning private firearms ownership in the United States.

Fixed it for you.
I was stationed at Fort Carson back in the late 70s and there were California hippies everywhere so not just in the last 20 years ago, 40+.

FALshot said
"Laws like Boulder Colorado's just illustrate that the Left's so-called "Common Sense Gun owner Control" measures are actually just a piecemeal approach towards their ultimate goal of banning private firearms ownership in the United States.

Fixed it for you.
I was stationed at Fort Carson back in the late 70s and there were California hippies everywhere so not just in the last 20 years ago, 40+.
OG HIPPIES !

Laws like Boulder Colorado's just illustrate that the Left's so-called "Common Sense Gun Control" measures are actually just a piecemeal approach towards their ultimate goal of banning private firearms ownership in the United States.
100%

The anti-gun left cannot be appeased. Do not negotiate with them, on any point, ever.

I know we all already know this, but a sentence in the article says it all, when it comes to gun control, these measures are about control. Not about safety, saving lives or any other "ooohhh, scary black gun" crap. When it comes down to dollars and cents, the citizens' lives don't mean jack squat.
Gone is a suite of regulations for sellers of firearms, which city officials earlier this year said would be too difficult and costly to enforce. Gun stores (there are two in Boulder) will still be required to post signage warning about the dangers of firearms.
Ban cars, they kill more people.
Boulder did in the downtown area, back in the late '70's. I think they opened it up to cars again.
Planet Boulder the original weed capitol !
Not sure if Ann Arbor had that beat in the early '70s with the $5 citation for using pot (which they didn't enforce unless it was blatant, i.e. smoking a joint in a crowd).

FALshot said

Fixed it for you.
In the late 70's I was at Alamosa High School. The hippies in northern New Mexico and southern Colorado's San Luis Valley were prevalent since when I became aware in the late 60's,.....My experience is that they mostly kept to themselves preferring to smoke weed and eat mushrooms with their own kind. Sure, they smelled of body odor and patchouli but the rural nature of most of the state of Colorado was still intact.

Sometime over the past 20-30 years the rural nature of most of Colorado has disappeared. That is what I meant when I said that the entire state of Colorado has been seeded over the the Radical Left who have taken over the Democratic Party.

In the late 70's I was at Alamosa High School. The hippies in northern New Mexico and southern Colorado's San Luis Valley were prevalent since when I became aware in the late 60's,.....My experience is that they mostly kept to themselves preferring to smoke weed and eat mushrooms with their own kind. Sure, they smelled of body odor and patchouli but the rural nature of most of the state of Colorado was still intact.

Sometime over the past 20-30 years the rural nature of most of Colorado has disappeared. That is what I meant when I said that the entire state of Colorado has been seeded over the the Radical Left who have taken over the Democratic Party.
The Radical Left infiltrated the hippies, the athletes, the arts, immigrant communities, students, and anyone will listen to the Marxist rhetoric about oppressors, class wars, and (most recently) race wars. They've got these people under a spell like Wormtongue. They hide among them like terrorists hiding next to a kindergarten. Their goal is to disrupt and create division among the American people.

The Radical Left infiltrated the hippies, the athletes, the arts, immigrant communities, students, and anyone will listen to the Marxist rhetoric about oppressors, class wars, and (most recently) race wars. They've got these people under a spell like Wormtongue. They hide among them like terrorists hiding next to a kindergarten. Their goal is to disrupt and create division among the American people.
It's ironic that today's woke, BLM, ANTIFA "Marxist" don't realized that Karl Marx was a virulent racist and extremely antisemitic.

If you doubt me, try actually reading some of his writings, especially on "mixed races", but take care if you're easily "triggered" because he offers no "safe space" for the reader.

Last Edited:
In terms of dividing our nation they, along with our propaganda outlets masquerading as a Free Press, have been largely successful.

Our nation is polarized along every imaginable boundary.

The Democratic Party has been highjacked by hard core Leftists who do not believe in our Constitution, period.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top