JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awwwww........Come On Man
They're just following my orders.

Is that you Brandon.

Aloha, Mark

1693512681118.png

I am guessing these are related...

Looks like a $250,000 fine for selling guns without a license. Bet the sellers here are sweating bullets because the site records your buying and selling guns.

Yall voted for democrats, voting has consequences. o_O

Looks like a $250,000 fine for selling guns without a license. Bet the sellers here are sweating bullets because the site records your buying and selling guns.

I read through this BS yesterday.

Even if you have an FFL, anything you buy for yourself technically belongs to the FFL for one (1) year after transferring. Which means you have to transfer it back through your own FFL if you ever want to sell it. And if you surrender your FFL, anything you sell from your own collection within one (1) year also technically still belongs to the FFL and that transaction can be subject to scrutiny and possible criminal charges.

So for me as a licensee that basically means I'm not meeting anyone at Cut Above Pawn anymore. This is economic warfare on ordinary people "they" don't like, i.e., us. They have made things so complicated and nuanced, that their lawyers can frame you up quickly if you ever became a political nuisance. And you would go bankrupt trying to defend yourself. And if you think politicos are not petty and capable of getting personal, then you are naïve.

The people who keep voting for big government - you are the stupidest human beings alive. There is no such thing as a kind and benevolent dictatorship. Once you accept their "services" and "protection" they've got your pecker in their purses for life and will never let go.

Last Edited:

According to the link I posted earlier, even those with a license, and conducting legal commerce, are being surevailed, threatened, intimidated, and arrested by this administration.

I didn't vote for this. And given what we keep learning about 2020, I not sure how many people actually did.

The people this will affect did not vote for these politicians.

Even if their D voters did this (selling for profit) they would be given passes and ignored.

I am highly cynical, probably the most cynical person on the internet today but with good reasons.

I don't look at what they are doing but why they are doing it. Just think a little while about all the consequences of the new regulations brought to you not by law but by beuacrats.

Then think back how they have been pushing new regulations since briben got in and ask why the hurry? What is it that they need to hurry regulations in without going through congress?

Why do they want to stop you from selling a gun, your legal lawful property?

I am highly cynical, probably the most cynical person on the internet today but with good reasons.

I don't look at what they are doing but why they are doing it. Just think a little while about all the consequences of the new regulations brought to you not by law but by beuacrats.

Then think back how they have been pushing new regulations since briben got in and ask why the hurry? What is it that they need to hurry regulations in without going through congress?

Why do they want to stop you from selling a gun, your legal lawful property?
Why are they signaling new lockdowns and mandates? Why are the pushing central digital currency? Why are there weekly indictments? Why is the border leakier than Brandon's Depends? Why is everything going ESG? And why are they pushing this before 2024? Hmmm....

Why are they signaling new lockdowns and mandates? Why are the pushing central digital currency? Why are there weekly indictments? Why is the border leakier than Brandon's Depends? Why is everything going ESG? And why are they pushing this before 2024? Hmmm....
:D a lot of pieces in the puzzle isn't there..... A bunch more coming.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top