JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any reccomendations?
thnx
Yamhill County Sportsman's Association.

There's a waiting list to get in, but a really nice, safe, and well run place. Only paper targets allowed. Guests are welcome, when accompanied by a member. $5.00 guest fee. I would be happy to host you if schedules work out.

Link has nearby ranges as well. It's a new site, so needs more work.

I'm a member at CVSC in Dundee. It's getting harder and harder to get in, as you can only sign up in December, and even then it's a lottery system for applicants. I do like it there; it's a good range, plenty of room and no charge for guests.

I've been to the YCSA range in McMinnville a few times. A friend is a member there. It's a nice clean range, but smaller and more rules due to location. It would be closer for me but I've never gotten on the waiting list there because I prefer CVSC. If you ever want to try out CVSC, let me know.

I'm a member at CVSC in Dundee. It's getting harder and harder to get in, as you can only sign up in December, and even then it's a lottery system for applicants. I do like it there; it's a good range, plenty of room and no charge for guests.

I've been to the YCSA range in McMinnville a few times. A friend is a member there. It's a nice clean range, but smaller and more rules due to location. It would be closer for me but I've never gotten on the waiting list there because I prefer CVSC. If you ever want to try out CVSC, let me know.
Does YCSA exist anymore?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads