JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Seven men with guns do a lot of damage in the movies.

Remember Yul Brenner, Steve McQueen, James Coburn, et al ........

a95.jpg

Sounds like an insurance scam.

You do have to wonder. So these preppers wanted to be ready if the country was invaded. And we're supposed to believe they slept through a burglary that cleaned them out? No sounds breaking in? No sounds grabbing all the loot? If this isn't an insurance scam, then they're prepper posers at a minimum.

On the trip down to Kommiefornia.... somewhere in the Siskiyous the trailer behind the U-haul broke loose in the snow storm.....Unfortunately I didn't see it go over in to the lake as my view had been averted attempting to find the AM radio button so I could check the road conditions with CalTrans Alert System.

So it is back to the ol Little League Louisville Slugger....

Brutus Out

You do have to wonder. So these preppers wanted to be ready if the country was invaded. And we're supposed to believe they slept through a burglary that cleaned them out? No sounds breaking in? No sounds grabbing all the loot? If this isn't an insurance scam, then they're prepper posers at a minimum.

Well, if all they had was seven guns....Then there must have been seven boxes of ammo, a couple of vests, and a couple bags of beans? Not too hard for two guys to get away quietly with that me thinks?

Ridiculous story...Guns in a glass front cabinet! Dumbasses make us all look stupid!

Last Edited:
On the trip down to Kommiefornia.... somewhere in the Siskiyous the trailer behind the U-haul broke loose in the snow storm.....Unfortunately I didn't see it go over in to the lake as my view had been averted attempting to find the AM radio button so I could check the road conditions with CalTrans Alert System.

Brutus Out

But is the bat CA compliant? o_O

Brutus Out

Oh no! I know that lake! It's up in the Siskiyous right by I-5. Never knew the name of it though!
So.....I guess you lost your guns in the "Unknown Lake."
Too bad, never find them now! :(

I'm still bummed about losing all my prepping supplies in that boating accident last month. Everything went to the bottom in 10,000 ft of water... You'd need a robot to even make a list.
Well maybe this is closer than the insurance scamo_O?
Now they can say everything was stolen and have or sell all those guns without a trace

Brutus Out

I forget where in CA did you end up? I'm constantly back and forth, perhaps we should hit up the batting cages some time.

"We have a gun out there that can pierce them and go through cars.".

Yeah, Its called a rifle.

I didnt know anyone still used gun cabinets. How quaint.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top