JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the TV show, Last Man Standing, Tim Allen has several guns at his home displayed in glass cabinets. I appreciate to support but maybe some folks think it's actually a good idea.
When I was a kid in the 70s, it was very common to find those sort of gun display cases in peoples homes.
Then they got smart and went to steel safes.

First off, I watched the video of the news story... WTF is a "305?" She's either got something I've never heard of or is a total dummy... my bet is the latter.

I lost all my gear when I was driving cross-country back here from school. On a late night in January, somewhere between Vegas and Reno, I was abducted by aliens and probed. When I got back all my stuff was gone. It probably isn't on this planet anymore.

Good game, ATF, FBI, DHS, etc. Good game...

what a bunch of ship dits, they have steel security bars on the doors but none of the windows are protected? I guess everyone knows that glass is stronger than wood or steel. At least they used high security glass door gun cabinets to store their 7 gun arsenal. seems that they were prepared for anything except real life!. Idiots like that give gun owners a bad name and the media loves to show their stupidity on the news and shows like Dooms day preppers to enforce their anti gun agenda. I tried to watch a few episodes of Doomsday preppers on Netflicks and it just served to piss me off, where do they find these people?.

Sounds like an insurance scam.

It has to be... I cant imagine someone being so STUPID or careless.

Just the way this guy talked about his firearms was highly suspicious... then again, he is from NY.

The best part... and one Ill definitely have to add to my list of preps... the venerable BAG OF MACHETES!

Re: Doomsday Preppers tv show.... I doubt how real some of that is. Ive never seen so much bullbubblegum, and Ive been online for 20 years!
The best part is how a guy will say how he is prepping for "the big one" and all of his crap is stored in glass jars and sitting on rickety shelves.... really dude? how much of that is going to be splattered all over the floor mixed with shards of glass when even a 6 pointer hits?

Or the guy who built a compound out of shipping containers and decided to see how bulletproof it was.... by going out 50m and shooting one 22lr round into the CORNER of a container... which seemed to satisfy him as to the security of his walls.

Or the trucker who will roam the country with his Hi Points ...

Ill agree that that show... and this article... and pretty much any coverage of preparedness is aimed at making people who really prepare look incredibly stupid.... or anymore, aligning prepping with the so-called "alt-right" movement and really tightening the screws on people who simply dont want to follow the herd to the food drop or wade through the masses to hit a grocery store the day before a big storm hits....

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top