JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Counting on you!!!

• I'm IN on this!

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Got it on my radar!

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Here's some photos I took from my drone. I'll have more up when I get done processing them off my DSLR.

The "campsite", home base. Took just before lunch.
MAX_0055.JPG

Some photos from up along Fish Creek
MAX_0011.JPG MAX_0012.JPG MAX_0013.JPG MAX_0014.JPG MAX_0016.JPG MAX_0019.JPG MAX_0024.JPG

And then some from Pit 36
MAX_0031.JPG MAX_0032.JPG MAX_0039.JPG MAX_0040.JPG MAX_0041.JPG MAX_0042.JPG

Great photo's, Ford! You captured it well! Thanks!

I'll get back later on totals and reports but for now I still have a truck load of stuff to unload and put away.

For now I can say a couple things... No one won the 'Guess the Attendance' game. We only had a count in the mid 20's. I'll get the official number this evening and report it, but I remember going over our sign in sheet and comparing it to the USFS sheet and both were mid 20's. Of that, about half were NWFA members. As soon as I can make out the user names, I'll post them up and tag Joe for the 'Volunteer Badges'.

Still, with 25-ish volunteers, we pulled out 3370 lbs!!! Dave, of Clackamas County Dump Stoppers call just a little bit ago with the total between the 2 dump truck loads.

NICE WORK EVERYONE!!!!

PS: Good shoot out at the pit! I got to shoot Ed's 357 Mag (first one for me). I even hit the little bouncy thing on the ground. o_O Good times!

Great aerial photos, really shows up well to see what was cleaned, definately adds a new dimension...

Outstanding job to all that showed up and made a difference, WELL DONE...

Great photos Doesnt look so trashy from that distance. That is an impressive amount of trash picked up. Thanks to those guys for hauling it off and the FS for helping haul. Great to meet everyone and the food was great. Thanks guys.

Also shooting after was fun, just too much chaos from all around. My kid had a blast with his first time out shooting, I'm thinking he might get kicked from school for telling people he went shooting. Haha

Also shooting after was fun, just too much chaos from all around. My kid had a blast with his first time out shooting, I'm thinking he might get kicked from school for telling people he went shooting. Haha
Ha! He should take a picture to school for show-n-tell! That'll get him kicked out for sure!

Okay here's what I got for attendance... @Joe Link , can we get some 'Green' for these fine folks? (There's also a list of 4 who attended the April 7th cleanup, posted in that thread). Thanks!

Total of 40. That includes:
27 volunteers signed in,
3 Trash No Land Staff,
2 Tread Lightly Staff,
3 Clackamas County Dump Stoppers Staff,
5 USFS Staff.

NWFA members were:
@Rem700..300
@Ed Guinn
@FordPrefect
@Superglide
@6Corsa6
@Wifey
@Mikej
@NoLimePlease
@Cogs
@Reno911
@citizen a
@Mervin Gross
@Awilsonaf
@Cosimel
And one I can't make out but looks like Winterwalker (don't think he's a member here... David R.).

Last Edited:
Great aerial photos, really shows up well to see what was cleaned, definately adds a new dimension...

Outstanding job to all that showed up and made a difference, WELL DONE...
The video shows a bit more. Not so much at Pit 36 as there was shooting going on there and I didn't want to risk an errant shot at the drone :).

I'm starting to work on mashing together the video of it. It will probably be up sometime mid-week.

Too darn tired to sort through and upload a bunch of photo's tonight. Gotta work tomorrow so it may be tomorrow night before I can get more loaded.

But, I can post the 3 from After Party! :D

Great job everyone! It's good to see people making things a little cleaner. Hey @Cogs , wish we had today's weather for last weeks clean up. You lucked out. Looking forward to more get together's.

The video shows a bit more. Not so much at Pit 36 as there was shooting going on there and I didn't want to risk an errant shot at the drone :).

I'm starting to work on mashing together the video of it. It will probably be up sometime mid-week.

I thought I saw a Sasquatch in one of those pics, got chill runnin down my spine....lol

As always, great pics @FordPrefect!!!
I wished that I could have made it down. Next time perhaps.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top