JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Counting on you!!!

• I'm IN on this!

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Got it on my radar!

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Twice now, I've found unopened beer at cleanups. A Heineken at the 36 Pit last year and a Coors Light just last weekend. The Heineken was a little 'Skunky' but the Coors was pretty good.

So, I say, if someone finds a beer at this cleanup, the person who wins the pint glass has to drink it! (Unless they are going to the 'After Party'. No drinking at the 'After Party'!) ;)

Beer 3-18-17.jpg

Beer 4-14-18.jpg

GAME TIME...

Guess the attendance game...

Guess the correct number of volunteers signed in on the 'Sign-in Sheet' and you win an OTIS gun cleaning kit!

Otis kit.jpg
Enter your guess in this thread. Prize to be awarded at the event during our raffle drawings (you should be present because trying to meet up can get awkward, or, you could pay for the shipping if you wish). In case of multiple correct guesses, the first one posting here with the correct number wins it (only one in stock).

To be fair, here's my guesstimate (although I am not entering the contest)... The NWFA 'Vote' box looks like not many are showing up. Same with the 'Attending' box on the Facebook event page. However, as most all past cleanups go, the attendance is over twice the count of the 'Vote' and 'Attending' boxes.

So, I'm guessing about 60-ish people!?? At least that's the number I'm planning for lunch. Typical number, for our cleanups that offers lunch and prizes, has been 30 to 40 people. Could this be different? We never know!

Here's what we have so far; the NWFA vote says 5 are going, with 9 interested. The FB count says 7 and 32 interested. Then factor in quite a few shares on the Facebook event, the promotions from USFS and Tread Lightly!, the customers who've seen it from Sportsman's Warehouse, Sporting Systems, Rapid Fire and Hat Point Target, the fliers at some local sporting goods stores, the word-of-mouth mentions and those who never mark the vote box but come anyway. Let's see, that adds up to.... ????

Hmmmmmm... Take a shot and hope it hits the target! Good luck!

Bill

In the spirit of the The Water Boy movie. "That ain't no guess, that's what it's going to be! Actually hope we are both wrong and it is a lot higher. The weather forecast is looking pretty darn good though. Better than last Saturday 's clean up. See ya there

Twice now, I've found unopened beer at cleanups. A Heineken at the 36 Pit last year and a Coors Light just last weekend. The Heineken was a little 'Skunky' but the Coors was pretty good.

So, I say, if someone finds a beer at this cleanup, the person who wins the pint glass has to drink it! (Unless they are going to the 'After Party'. No drinking at the 'After Party'!) ;)

View attachment 451768

View attachment 451769

i though I was the only only that did that!:oops:

Wifey and I WILL be there. Barring any crazy circumstances of course.

My guess for number of attendees will be "42"

A great forecast for Sunday! The best weekend weather we've had this year! Who's going shooting after the cleanup? The best place I can think of is the 36 Pit because it's big enough for a group and we don't have to go back up the hill in Fish Creek.

Nat Weather service says: Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.

GAME TIME...

Guess the attendance game...

Guess the correct number of volunteers signed in on the 'Sign-in Sheet' and you win an OTIS gun cleaning kit!

Enter your guess in this thread. Prize to be awarded at the event during our raffle drawings (you should be present because trying to meet up can get awkward, or, you could pay for the shipping if you wish). In case of multiple correct guesses, the first one posting here with the correct number wins it (only one in stock).

To be fair, here's my guesstimate (although I am not entering the contest)... The NWFA 'Vote' box looks like not many are showing up. Same with the 'Attending' box on the Facebook event page. However, as most all past cleanups go, the attendance is over twice the count of the 'Vote' and 'Attending' boxes.

So, I'm guessing about 60-ish people!?? At least that's the number I'm planning for lunch. Typical number, for our cleanups that offers lunch and prizes, has been 30 to 40 people. Could this be different? We never know!

Here's what we have so far; the NWFA vote says 5 are going, with 9 interested. The FB count says 7 and 32 interested. Then factor in quite a few shares on the Facebook event, the promotions from USFS and Tread Lightly!, the customers who've seen it from Sportsman's Warehouse, Sporting Systems, Rapid Fire and Hat Point Target, the fliers at some local sporting goods stores, the word-of-mouth mentions and those who never mark the vote box but come anyway. Let's see, that adds up to.... ????

Hmmmmmm... Take a shot and hope it hits the target! Good luck!

Bill

Going with 53!

Only been on this site for a couple of months and I will say I'm impressed with what I've seen, heard and read.

The efforts, willingness to help others and just downright graciousness is outstanding...

I'd love to attend one of the cleanups, but it just isn't in the cards at the moment, this would be about 500 miles RT for me.

I will eventually look forward to meeting up with members here, somewhere down the road...

Well done and KUDOS to all the participate...:D:eek:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews