JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Counting on you!!!

• I'm IN on this!

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Got it on my radar!

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Only been on this site for a couple of months and I will say I'm impressed with what I've seen, heard and read.

The efforts, willingness to help others and just downright graciousness is outstanding...

I'd love to attend one of the cleanups, but it just isn't in the cards at the moment, this would be about 500 miles RT for me.

I will eventually look forward to meeting up with members here, somewhere down the road...

Well done and KUDOS to all the participate...:D:eek:
Alittle closer to you could be within reach... July 14 in Gifford Pinchot Nat. Forest. Location and details to be announced. Planning on the BBQ & prizes on that one!

Hope to meet you, IOM! And we all appreciate the Kudos!

Alittle closer to you could be within reach... July 14 in Gifford Pinchot Nat. Forest. Location and details to be announced. Planning on the BBQ & prizes on that one!

Hope to meet you, IOM! And we all appreciate the Kudos!

Copy that, it's about 215 or so miles... Piece of cake.:D:eek:

Make sure the weather's nice and I'll be there...!!!;)

Not this time. He's 19 now, foot loose and fancy free! He's got work and an obligation to his girlfriend. I believe I lost my cleanup buddy!
Give it a few years, we will gain Elliot.

My son and I will be there to tomorrow. This will be our first clean up and his first to shoot a gun. Looking forward to meeting everyone there.
Hit me up if your kiddo would like a few rounds through a bolt action 22 or a 10/22.

Going to bring a 308 vtr and a couple 1911 in .45. Mervin if your son would like to try a Remington 700 youth jr in 243 I can dig it out of the safe. Hope to meet you there.

My son and I will be there to tomorrow. This will be our first clean up and his first to shoot a gun. Looking forward to meeting everyone there.
A word about the people of this forum, Mervin. They share their toys. And they know the value of educating kids on the proper use and handling of firearms. It's an awesome thing to see one generation teaching and sharing with the next.

I speak from experience as my son has been the receiver of many generous offers to shoot a wide variety of guns at these get togethers. Guns he may never own and some of which he may never have the pleasure of shooting again. If it weren't for the people on this forum, his life would not be so enriched.

Your boy is in for a real treat. An experience he will never forget.

Let's train up that boy, boys! We're gonna make some memories today!

Today we speak out against careless shooting on public lands. Against irresponsible behavior in recreation. Against illegal dumping in our great outdoors. And against those who's reckless actions jeopardize our privilege to recreate as we wish.

We speak out with our actions that will reveal the values we behold. We speak out to be heard that we will not allow our sport nor our natural resources be destroyed.

Blessings be upon those who volunteer for this mission.

We shall storm the field.jpg

The wife and i were hoping to make this one but i am not getting around to good this morning. Hopefully next time we can make it.

I say 44 will be there, if so give the kit to a deserving person in attendance.

Will do, RLS. Next time! Thanks and hope you get better real soon! This good weather won't last forever! At least not before the 4th of July!

Getting ready to head out this morning and came to check directions and found the guessing game. Put me down for 50 fun folks frolicking in the forest. See y'all there!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top