JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would love to get in on it as my company pays us to attend SOLVE clean-up events, but I am covering the shop with rest of mgmt on vacation that day. I'll have to follow like threads, and recommend this event to others on staff that do have the day off. Great cause!

Just a call out for those who plan on coming it on Friday to camp?

I'm a newb, but the wife and I will be out there Saturday to help out and meet some of you guys as well as getting to shoot my newest toy. I've got a bad back but I'll do what I can. I'll never buy another gun on a Sunday night. Having to wait for the following weekend to shoot it is killing meo_O

I'm a newb, but the wife and I will be out there Saturday to help out and meet some of you guys as well as getting to shoot my newest toy. I've got a bad back but I'll do what I can. I'll never buy another gun on a Sunday night. Having to wait for the following weekend to shoot it is killing meo_O
At least you weren't taking pain meds and that made you a little :confused: and so you bought a totally crap gun like a single shot .22 pistol.

I've got some special 12g loads for those drones, I'd appreciate the target practice you two!

At least you weren't taking pain meds and that made you a little :confused: and so you bought a totally crap gun like a single shot .22 pistol.
To each their own I guess.
Totally without drugs I bought a single shot 22 with no sights, broken hammer, no spring, sloppy barrel attachment to frame, covered with vice grip marks and sans bluing. After making a hammer spring out of a Sterret feeler gage, peening the frame attachment back to shape repairing the hammer, modifying a couple 1911 sights to fit. sanding and polishing the barrel down on my wood lathe, A nice Belgian Blue (forced brown) and a new holster, it turned out to be a real tack driver (if I could see the tack) and my third most shot gun. So much so I had the barrel relined to ease spent case ejection.
IMGP0247.JPG
And when ammo was hard to find, I was out nearly every week end shooting. One shot at a time.:cool:

To each their own I guess.
Totally without drugs I bought a single shot 22 with no sights, broken hammer, no spring, sloppy barrel attachment to frame, covered with vice grip marks and sans bluing. After making a hammer spring out of a Sterret feeler gage, peening the frame attachment back to shape repairing the hammer, modifying a couple 1911 sights to fit. sanding and polishing the barrel down on my wood lathe, A nice Belgian Blue (forced brown) and a new holster, it turned out to be a real tack driver (if I could see the tack) and my third most shot gun. So much so I had the barrel relined to ease spent case ejection.
View attachment 344856
And when ammo was hard to find, I was out nearly every week end shooting. One shot at a time.:cool:
I guess you have waaaay more patience than me.

I would love to but work calls. Might be snowing up there btw.....
I'll be keeping an eye on tomorrow's weather. However it is sounding like I may not be camping out there either Friday.

That's a good idea. I may bring up mine. Has a camera but not good quality. I mainly use it to get a a view up from above. Work well enough for me.

I have an Autel Robotics X Star Premium. It's got a nice 4K camera on it.

I've got some special 12g loads for those drones, I'd appreciate the target practice you two!
Sure, you got $800 I'll let you shoot at my drone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top