Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Defensive Arts
Landhawk Arms
Sporting Systems
Gun Deals
Southwest Firearms Forum
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Buster Beaver Cerakote

Wolf Creek Rd Public Shooting Lanes Cleanup!

Wolf Creek Rd Public Shooting Lanes Cleanup!
Posted by Cogs
North Fork Wolf Creek Rd public shooting lanes
Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Event Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Cogs

Reactions
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2014
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2015
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2016
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2017
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2019
North Fork Wolf Creek Rd in Tillamook State Forest

Sat, Feb 22, 2020. 9 AM to 12 PM

Google Maps: Google Maps

GPS: 45°46'59.5"N 123°21'54.6"W

Hwy 26 West, 35 miles from the Hwy 217 junction at Beaverton. Turn Right onto North Fork Wolf Creek Rd, take 2nd right up hill to shooting lanes. Meet at lane 3.

Details:

Join
Trash No Land and the Oregon Department of Forestry to show some care~n~share for the Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes. We will be cleaning up the Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes.

The event starts at 9:00 am and ends around 12:00 noon.

Provided; Hot Dog lunch, trash bags & disposal.

Bring; Snacks & drinks, outdoor clothing, boots, gloves, rakes, magnet & manual pickers and a stewards heart! We need a few pickup trucks to help haul trash to the dumpster located at a nearby campground.

After the event, enjoy an afternoon of recreation as you wish! The After Party is always a blast!

All are welcome! We recommend children be of age 12 or older and be under adult supervision as there may be hazardous materials and sharp objects.

Firearm Policy: Handling or use of a firearm during event hours is not allowed at our events and is not an official part of our events. You may recreate as you wish after the event concludes.

Website Event page: 2-22-20 Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes Cleanup
Facebook Event page: Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes Cleanup!

Questions? Email Bill Cogley, Trash No Land, CEO/President, at info@trashnoland.org

Sponsored by Trash No Land
Hosted by Oregon Department of Forestry, Forest Grove

OP
Cogs

Cogs

Reactions
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2014
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2015
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2016
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2017
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2019
I don't like the fact that we have to clean up the crap other people leave at shooting sites on public lands. It's bull$hit to me.

We have worked together, for many years, to make a great place to exerciser our 2nd Amendment rights and grow proficient with our firearms, yet, to have it disgraced and destroyed by a few who don't care, makes me infuriated. This new wave of irresponsible target shooters has got to stop and they need to get with the program!

If we want to keep this place open to public shooting, we need to help keep it clean. That means all the time and anytime. It means we need to 'buck-up' and put in a couple hours, every so often, to help keep it in good shape. Responsible shooters know the value of a good place to shoot and we have great respect for that, however, there are those who have not realized that value and don't seem to care. We need to work on that!

Cleanups help spread the message that stewardship keeps it open! Join us to help keep target shooting places open on public lands! Trash No Land.

Bill

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS