JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Reactions
North Fork Wolf Creek Rd in Tillamook State Forest

Sat, Feb 22, 2020. 9 AM to 12 PM

Google Maps: Google Maps

GPS: 45°46'59.5"N 123°21'54.6"W

Hwy 26 West, 35 miles from the Hwy 217 junction at Beaverton. Turn Right onto North Fork Wolf Creek Rd, take 2nd right up hill to shooting lanes. Meet at lane 3.

Details:

Join
Trash No Land and the Oregon Department of Forestry to show some care~n~share for the Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes. We will be cleaning up the Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes.

The event starts at 9:00 am and ends around 12:00 noon.

Provided; Hot Dog lunch, trash bags & disposal.

Bring; Snacks & drinks, outdoor clothing, boots, gloves, rakes, magnet & manual pickers and a stewards heart! We need a few pickup trucks to help haul trash to the dumpster located at a nearby campground.

After the event, enjoy an afternoon of recreation as you wish! The After Party is always a blast!

All are welcome! We recommend children be of age 12 or older and be under adult supervision as there may be hazardous materials and sharp objects.

Firearm Policy: Handling or use of a firearm during event hours is not allowed at our events and is not an official part of our events. You may recreate as you wish after the event concludes.

Website Event page: 2-22-20 Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes Cleanup
Facebook Event page: Wolf Creek Shooting Lanes Cleanup!

Questions? Email Bill Cogley, Trash No Land, CEO/President, at [email protected]

Sponsored by Trash No Land
Hosted by Oregon Department of Forestry, Forest Grove

Thanks for setting this up. I'm supposed to be volunteering at the Portland Auto Show, let me find out the details before I commit.

I have a small Ranger pick up.

I believe I will make it.
100_0049.jpg
Superpose

I don't like the fact that we have to clean up the crap other people leave at shooting sites on public lands. It's bull$hit to me.

We have worked together, for many years, to make a great place to exerciser our 2nd Amendment rights and grow proficient with our firearms, yet, to have it disgraced and destroyed by a few who don't care, makes me infuriated. This new wave of irresponsible target shooters has got to stop and they need to get with the program!

If we want to keep this place open to public shooting, we need to help keep it clean. That means all the time and anytime. It means we need to 'buck-up' and put in a couple hours, every so often, to help keep it in good shape. Responsible shooters know the value of a good place to shoot and we have great respect for that, however, there are those who have not realized that value and don't seem to care. We need to work on that!

Cleanups help spread the message that stewardship keeps it open! Join us to help keep target shooting places open on public lands! Trash No Land.

Bill

I use a tarp when I shoot to catch my brass. Lately on a few online sites I have seen AR brass catchers for $20 or less. Anyone have experience with these?

I just collected 100rds of brass at lane 2 today :D. Unfortunately I can't make it on the 22nd. Would have really liked to give something back but got a family thing :(

Great morening at the lanes today - got a head-start on lane 2 for those that can attend on the 22nd.
Also noticed, off in the distance, way up the hill.... some plywood & targets behind the end of lane 2 :(

1581961190391.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR