JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

Just wanted to post here for an upcoming clean up..

Clean up is to be held at Wolf Creek Recreational Shooting lanes in Tillamook State Forest on next Saturday.

Google Maps

This is a bare bones clean up and it really doesn't need to be much as these sites are regularly maintained and visited by volunteers and responsible recreational shooters.

You will need to bring a lunch, water, and your own gear. Gloves, good boots, rain gear (just in case), rakes, and anything you feel may help.

Anything you wish to bring to help is always appreciated. IE. case of water, donuts, coffee, etc. etc.

Trash bags will be provided.

After we are all done we will take the opportunity to do a little shooting. Responsibly of coarse.

Look forward to seeing you there.

More information can be found here.

Trash No Land Events

Reno911

Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 12.35.21 PM.png

On a separate note, if the weather is good on the Friday before. I plan on camping up there. If you want to join let me know.

On a separate note, if the weather is good on the Friday before. I plan on camping up there. If you want to join let me know.

The wifey and I are down to camp again. Although there might be a chance both of us will have to work, I'll let you know later in the week.

Sounds good so 2/27/17 at 9am. I guess people just try and park at #4 or just anywhere? Be nice to put a face to a online name too.
Parking is usually, where every one can fit. Last time most of it was at the boulders behind 3 and up at 4.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews