JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is why it's important to 1) have a good holster 2) keep your fingers off the equipment. Glad it was only the idiot who got hurt and not any innocent bystanders.

He probably tasted the pizza and felt like shooting himself. :D

Glad nobody else was hurt.

The segment I just saw made a point to show the "no firearms allowed sign". This could be used to put pressure on CPL and force of law regarding signs..

This person has given all of us a bad name and it's nothing to make lite of...

Good grief, what a muppet. At least the only one hurt was the aforementioned, rather than one of the many kiddos at the establishment. Sadly, it appears his jackassery has made it to the national news; I'm sure the press couldn't pass up this one.

The segment I just saw made a point to show the "no firearms allowed sign". This could be used to put pressure on CPL and force of law regarding signs..

This person has given all of us a bad name and it's nothing to make lite of...

If he broke the law then he will pay the price. As for making lite of the situation I didn't see anyone do anything wrong.

If he broke the law then he will pay the price. As for making lite of the situation I didn't see anyone do anything wrong.

Making lite and doing something wrong are different things...

Just making a point about the ammo this person gave the left in regards to our rights..

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top