JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As difficult as it is, I need to remind everyone to keep non-firearm politics out of this thread and stay on topic of the issue at hand.

I've heard that Giuliani did a decent job of reducing this sort of crime in New York, is that true? If so, what methods did he use? We all know it wasn't allowing citizens to arm themselves...

As difficult as it is, I need to remind everyone to keep non-firearm politics out of this thread and stay on topic of the issue at hand.

I've heard that Giuliani did a decent job of reducing this sort of crime in New York, is that true? If so, what methods did he use? We all know it wasn't allowing citizens to arm themselves...

Hmmm. Seems to me that the constant denial of gun rights in Chicago is seminal here! More guns, less crime. What reasonable person can fail to connect this news with a "gun topic"? Furthermore, how is this a "Political Post?".

Last Edited:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayoralty_of_Rudy_Giuliani#Crime_control

They enforced lots of minor offenses basically using the Broken Windows theory that reducing petty crime and maintaining order may reduce more serious crimes.

The crime rates did drop and dropped more than the national average. Whether it was Giuliano and the police policies or other factors is a point that could be debated.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top