JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh no someone discovered the judge...

Pretty soon they will be discovering bolt actions can be magazine fed and the 20 shot revolver from the 1820s... Before ya know it revolvers will be called shotgun revolvers just for being able to shoot snake shot.

Ultimate snake gun, perhaps, maybe. Ultimate BS mostly.

A few have tried to tell me that was what they wanted these for, from the days of the Thunder 5 on. Everyone who did I told, if that is really what you want just buy a .45 Colt or .44 wheel gun. Use the CCI shot shells and you have the snake gun but it shoots regular ammo much better. Got to hand it to the marketing people though, they have people buying these things.

"THIS" is exactly why we as gun owners loose in most of our 2nd amendment voting and keep loosing our rights a little at a time. Because even gun owners can't educate them selves enough on what is what and keep things straight. Or even care! Look at the response. If you don't know who makes a certain model of gun..........why do even own a gun and try to vote?:mad:

My brother has a judge and is convinced it's THE ultimate brush gun/camping gun. I've managed to never tell him my opinion of it. He's the oldest, and I'm the youngest, so of course there's no way I could know anything about it that supersedes his knowledge.

My brother has a judge and is convinced it's THE ultimate brush gun/camping gun. I've managed to never tell him my opinion of it. He's the oldest, and I'm the youngest, so of course there's no way I could know anything about it that supersedes his knowledge.

Just like cars. Every model has it's purpose for all individual reasons. What the buyer wants, the buyer gets...........

Here i was hoping to see a full sized shotgun with a revolver cylinder DA trigger. I wonder if there is a belt fed shotgun. That would be ultimate
There are several belt-feds. Here is one. I want to see one that feeds from a pan like a Lewis gun.

Untitled57.jpg

And here's a revolving shotgun that preceeds the Taurus/Judge be a bit. 1855 Colt

maxresdefault.jpg

The Governor is a fun novelty
It was the first handgun I bought after leaving the PRK. Mainly because the commisars there said I couldn't have one.

I liked the judge when it came out, but I was 14 and didn't know about shot pattern.

I too wanted to see a revolving shotgun, but I hear Rossi makes one.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews