JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I too was kind of left wondering at how they act like this is new???
As mentioned the Thunder 5 was around LONG before Taurus decided to test the waters. When it hit a lot of people thought it was new. I tried to tell some who insisted on buying one not to. The Range I go to has or at least had one of the Thunder 5 for rent. Used to try to tell people who wanted one to rent one first. There is a few problems with them. One the long lead to allow the shotgun shells makes it common to lose accuracy with .45 ammo. The other is the poor performance of 410 shells out of one of these. Taurus used to show them used on those Shoot'n'see targets and they look impressive. Problem is in real life they are very poor performers on something that is trying to do you harm. Seems strange that yet another Co is coming out with one of these.

Um The "Street Sweeper" was nothing more than a revolving shotgun and it was deemed a destructive device. Go figure......:rolleyes:

Yes I have often wondered why they did not go after some of the modern shotguns for this same reason. The one Kel-Tec made and then another Co made on that was double barreled. I kept waiting for them to dub them "no sporting use". Now they have auto's based on the 14" barrel. The way so many gun owners are all in on gun control I can easily see any or all of these one day being made AOW's.

Not shotgun, pistol or SBS---but a "firearm" ala the Mossberg Shockwave. Fostech Origin SBV.

fostech-origin-12-firearm-2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top