JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably not a bad idea if you are even remotely low. Politicians will start spouting off about how we need more gun control and that will start the feeding frenzy all over again.

Not worried about it, I reload but keep an eye out for deals in components. Ammo is the key though, gun is just a club without ammo.

I've decided to never again get caught by a panicked market and to put away ammo and reloading supplies just as I do food and water. So yes, I am still slowly bumping up from where I was a year or two ago, but this is hardly a Sandy Hook level of event.

Hillsboro Sportman's Warehouse is doing well also, even had Bullseye and Red Dot on the shelves today not to mention more than enough rifle powder to satisfy most buyers. Strangely the primers are starting to get hard to find when they were the first supply that I saw starting to come back in stock regularly about a year ago.

Even during and after the badness before this one happened, you could get 8lbs of Promo for $80 and primers for $18/1000.. shooters (not re-selling speculators) should already be "stocked up" with da kine.

My motto: stock up when you can. Who wants to get forked again like the shortages of 2013?
Forked like what is still going on? lol. I think Bi-Mart etc. has made selling dust a business model for a very long time. That's code for one must be a bit more proactive in their sourcing.. for a very long time.

Forked like what is still going on? lol. I think Bi-Mart etc. has made selling dust a business model for a very long time. That's code for one must be a bit more proactive in their sourcing.. for a very long time.

Proactive is right! At least now I can find pills, primers and powder for all the calibers I load. When the budget allows, I pick up more, even though I have a few years' worth.

I don't even bother going to Bi-Mart for anything but bird shot. Still, every time I am there, I check the gun counter. Dust is in high demand.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top