JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
just so the replies and comments made on a thread don't bump the thread to the top everytime. and the only bump to the top can be done by the original poster after 7 days.

All the buddys posting stupid replies still bump the ads to the top.:s0154: I thought I missed the ability to post a question or something in an ad but it turns out I like the sterile classifieds better. Let's go back to no replies in a thread.

Or we look at it like other things and enforce the rules there and weed out the idiots?! I mean how hard is it to figure out to wait a week to post and bump, you don't bump an ad to close it to relist the item in now a new seperate thread. We don't friggin care that you think his gun is beautiful and if you had the opportunity would take it on a date to the nicest restaurant in town- but ya can't cuz you're broke.
Have a legit question/concern; POST UP. Want to buy the item; Post up an I'll Take It. tada. Can't figure all this out, well maybe we need an IQ test before allowing people on board....

It's pretty difficult when you get 20-30 new members per day. Fortunately, this solution looks like it's going to work well. Expect a final roll out within 48 hours ;)

Whoops.............. I tried a reply and bumped the guys add, sorry about that Joe I thought it was fixed.

Hang in there joe you will...................... "git er dun"

Yeah i don't really like the great debate of "PM Sent" and "PM's replied...still available". Just send and reply no need to indicate that you're messaging each other.

I would argue that "PM sent" conveys to viewers that a nibble/negotiation is in progress, and can benefit both the new potential buyer (by prompting him to also contact the seller), and the seller himself (by lighting a fire toward increased interest/competition from buyers).

I am all for a mechanism that can prevent bumps by anyone other than the seller, but still allows for informative public exchange about guns (for sale or otherwise).

I would argue that "PM sent" conveys to viewers that a nibble/negotiation is in progress, and can benefit both the new potential buyer (by prompting him to also contact the seller), and the seller himself (by lighting a fire toward increased interest/competition from buyers).

I am all for a mechanism that can prevent bumps by anyone other than the seller, but still allows for informative public exchange about guns (for sale or otherwise).

PM sents- meh a waste but whatever. PM replied- should not be done. there's a system in place for this- in case people didn't know there's an awesome thing called EDIT. You can edit your add to update info that you may have forgotten or to reply to questions. You can edit your add to update pics. There is no need to post a new reply and bump the add. Oh you say you have to update to let people know it's still available??? hey guess what again- once it's sold you CLOSE THE AD. Tada all problems solved by using a little common sense and taking some time to do things right....

Now here we have a case of you didn't read or understand what Spitpatch said. Nothing was said about responding to nonsense replies that we all can see. What he said was, there was a private message sent and noted in a public reply. Thus we all know someone has an interest of some sorts. I like to see it.

And......"have a good day" Gent's

Alright everyone, the new software is live and enabled for all classified sections.

Let me know what you think!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads