JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ouch is right! I want to know exactly what ammo he was using so I know to avoid it... so a .38 fired from a .357 (i'd assume snubie) bounces off of a desk top and fails to penetrate the guys arm - unless the classroom is extremely long and the guy who was hit had arms much larger than most people's legs it sure sounds like a weak cartridge. You would think that the bullet would have either punched through the desk with ease, or if at a small enough angle it would have carried most of its energy and passed through the guys arm. No broken bone and no through and through.... freak accident in favor of those behind him I suppose...

I think the instructor missed the his basic handgun course. You know, the one that teaches the basic tenets: Always assume every firearm is loaded, Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction, and keep your finger off the trigger until you have made the decision to fire. He blew all three.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top