JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of my worst belt failures was from a Carhartt dress belt. It was tough and sturdy and lasted me for year or two carrying my M&P shield or Glock 26 almost everyday. I can tell you it was also one of my most embarrassing moments to have my belt get snagged on something in our warehouse, my belt break, and my pants fall down with my CC pistol in plain sight of my co-workers, boss, and a couple customers. Luckily, no one seemed to notice or care about the pistol over laughing at my predicament. Ever since, toughness has been absolutely important.
I bought a belt that was doubled and the outside was elephant. Sounds really exotic i know but it does not scratch at all! I have slid multiple holsters over it, slid down concrete block walls in hallways and it shows zero sign of wear. I bought black and it makes a nice dress belt also. I also recommend Carl Collins of Exodus Gunleather. Definitely a POG and understands your needs.

I agree with what has been said before. Get a belt that works for you! It may not work for me. That's cool. It works for you. Also don't expect your very first belt to be the "best" one. Wear it. Give it some time. Does it stretch? Make your pants droopy? Try another one. They are like holsters to me. One size does NOT fit all. Best Wishes. Pops
And thats why we all have drawers or boxes of them!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top