JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope someone who may work in a lab will chime in with real quantifiable information. But I assume since the majority of CBD products list themselves as THC free, but if you look at the details there can be as much or little as .03 THC or if you can a true CBD Isolate, 0.0 THC. I don't think 0.03 is probably not enough to set off any urinalysis. Someone with lab experience chime in please.
CaptJack

For the ones i listed, they do break it down and list the exact content! Any producer who is certified by the state must list all content, including what the base oil is and contains!
The very best use a glycerin base oil!

Coffee cart near my place has a sign out front... "$2 add CBD to any drink. 0.0% THC."

In my mid-60s and active, I often need both hands to count various aches. Luckily, none last long enough to determine if they went away naturally or because I took something. So still a CBD virgin here, hopefully for a long time.

Unless maybe it helps diminish screaming tinnitus...

Anyone?

We have a twelve year old, 65 pound airdale terrier and for the last twelve years we tried everything for him when they shoot fireworks off. He looks like he wants to jump out of his skin.
This 4th of july she bought a spray bottle of CDB oil at the local Co-oP. Sprayed a little on a dog bisket an hour or so before dark and gave him another CDB infused dog bisket ones they started fireing off bottle rockets and and other stuff.
This stuff really worked on him. He stayed nice & calm through out the night and could of cared less about the noise from the fireworks.
I'd give it a try, i'm sure the Co-oP CDB oil is the same as what you buy for people and probably a fraction of the cost.

Years ago I got a bad cut that got infected, no insurance so I got some liquid pennicillian from a friend who had a dairy farm that he used on the vows. It worked for me.

Thanks for the tip. We didn't think to try it last week, though we should have. When the neighbors start launching mortars and "screaming whistle poppers," our two cats HATE it. Every July 4, we block the cat doors from the inside so they don't run outside and get lost (no forehead = no brain in there), so they cower under the bed ala Slaughterhouse Five for the duration. Will definitely try some CBD next year.

Coffee cart near my place has a sign out front... "$2 add CBD to any drink. 0.0% THC."

In my mid-60s and active, I often need both hands to count various aches. Luckily, none last long enough to determine if they went away naturally or because I took something. So still a CBD virgin here, hopefully for a long time.

Anyone?

Lidocaine will temporarily eliminate tinnitus for many people - but only for a short period of time (for me), it was about 45 minutes, if that; I was sedated after I got the lidocaine, and when I woke up the tinnitus was back - but it was really nice for the couple of minutes I experienced it. At first I didn't know what had happened, but I knew something significant had changed - then I realized my tinnitus had disappeared altogether. The anesthesiologist told me that this was a temporary side effect of the lidocaine.

Later I looked it up. It seems some people have gone to the extreme point of having it injected into their ear.

Effect of lidocaine injection of EOAE in patients with tinnitus. - PubMed - NCBI

Mine isn't that severe, but it would be nice.

Lidocaine will temporarily eliminate tinnitus for many people - but only for a short period of time (for me), it was about 45 minutes, if that; I was sedated after I got the lidocaine, and when I woke up the tinnitus was back - but it was really nice for the couple of minutes I experienced it. At first I didn't know what had happened, but I knew something significant had changed - then I realized my tinnitus had disappeared altogether. The anesthesiologist told me that this was a temporary side effect of the lidocaine.

Later I looked it up. It seems some people have gone to the extreme point of having it injected into their ear.

Effect of lidocaine injection of EOAE in patients with tinnitus. - PubMed - NCBI

Mine isn't that severe, but it would be nice.

Good to know, thank you. My tinnitus is like an idling jet engine, 24/7 for 10 years now. I'd need a constant drip. Picturing a cross between one of those abdominal chemo dispensers and a party hardhat rig with beer cans and hoses.

Good to know, thank you. My tinnitus is like an idling jet engine, 24/7 for 10 years now. I'd need a constant drip. Picturing a cross between one of those abdominal chemo dispensers and a party hardhat rig with beer cans and hoses.

Mine comes and goes, usually at night right after I lay down, I lost my hearing in my right ear due to a belt of .50 BMG very very close to my head, now I get "Phantom" ringing in that ear! I find a drop of CBD oil ( About 380 Mg blend) really dulls the effect to almost imperceptible levels in about 2 min, and there is no issues with using it!

Mine comes and goes, usually at night right after I lay down, I lost my hearing in my right ear due to a belt of .50 BMG very very close to my head, now I get "Phantom" ringing in that ear! I find a drop of CBD oil ( About 380 Mg blend) really dulls the effect to almost imperceptible levels in about 2 min, and there is no issues with using it!
I'll try it! That's the one chronic issue that bugs me most.
A drop in the ear? On a dog biscuit?

Yeah, if you find that, I'm listening....through a high pitched squeal. Not terrible at this point though. I figure when you have a lot of other small issues coming and going that the tinnitus is just something to live with.

As an update, got some today, Put a couple drops on some Blue Buffalo dog treats I give the dogs. After it soaked in gave one to the old man. He gobbled it up like any other time. Was not brave enough to taste it myself but seems no problem for him. Now to see if it seems to help any next several days.
BIODENS Hemp Oil Drops is what I gave him.

I never like to down a product I've not tried, but according to the add for the product you purchased, 0-cbd and 0-thc. You should be looking for products with CBD isolates. What you have is straight up hemp oil extract which in itself has many health benefits, but none of the CBD medicinal benefits. Hemp oil is what I use for my dog mixture. I buy a potent CBD isolate, then I thin it out a bit with hemp oil in multiple bottle to make the CBD isolate go farther.
Just me though
CaptJack

CaptJack
As an update, got some today, Put a couple drops on some Blue Buffalo dog treats I give the dogs. After it soaked in gave one to the old man. He gobbled it up like any other time. Was not brave enough to taste it myself but seems no problem for him. Now to see if it seems to help any next several days.

Capt,

So much obscure (to me anyway as I'm neither a pharmacist or chemist) information.

CBD/Hemp Oil, dosages, specific to ailment being treated, high quality, low quality and on and on.

Plus, from the research I've spent doing to learn more about this 'stuff', I find it insanely expensive with no real guide as to how it's used. One of the lesser expensive brands wants a mere $129.00 for a liquid ounce. I ain't one of P.T. Barnum's folks...

Nor, do I want to spend hours upon hours to winnow out the information I'd find particular to my ailments.

What to do?

Fuggedaboudit!

And: If something sounds to good to be....well you know the rest of it.

If any one you find my perspective lights a burning fire of anger cuz I won't hop the band wagon, take some CBD oil, it goods for that too and the heart break of soreassiss!

I have said this in the past.. the best way to make sure you are getting real CBD or Isolate is to buy from reputable dealers.... Such as pharmacy or grocery market who have their reputation on the line. Most pharmacies will do the research for you. They will sell a brand that has been verified. I have been using pharmacies for a while and have been happy with the products they sell. Pot shops specialize in.. POT, they might sell some tincture, but I would bet most have some THC in them as well unless you can find a pot shop that really care about their customers who want CBD not so much THC.

General rule of thumb is 1ML (read the dropper) is about 15MG of CBD. Varies a little. 15mg is the standard dosage, but the cool thing is you can adjust this number up and have nothing to worry about. Adjust till the pain goes away if that's what your looking for. Give 2 hours or so between dosages to get the full effect.

I am not as sure of the gumies, but they usually claim 10MG per gumie. I choose the tincture route myself - I trust the dosage accuracy more with tincture.

Everything I have said is my own experiences, yours may vary. I share because I want others to at least try. I will stop short of calling CBD a wonder drug, but it makes a difference.

CaptJack

For a very long time, this "Drugs' has not been studied in an official manor due to it's legal status, so much of what we now have is new science mixed with "Back Yard Hippies" who have been studying it all along! While the two normally do not agree, in this case, Science has proven it works! We are just starting to learn what Marijuana and it's derivatives can do for us, and it has shown many positive medical results, from fighting cancer, to easing pain, to helping get off pharmaceuticals that often do more harm then the need they are prescribed for! The evidence is overwhelming and cannot be denied, This stuff flat out works! Believe or not, your choice, Science supports it! Now, we need to get it down graded nationally so that our medical communities can start studying it more, and start prescribing it! Right now, your doctor cannot recommend it as an option because his employer is funded and paid by the big pharma, and they will loose fed funding if they are seen to support this Snake Oil that Big pharma wants us to believe it is! Ask your self, who do you trust more, Big Pharma hell bent on raping us for billions, or the Doctor standing in front of you who nods and winks while he is telling you "I don't know what your talking about" and then smiles as you finally understand what he is really telling you!

Ask any Doctor or RN off the record, there is your answer!

Well said and I agree 100%

For a very long time, this "Drugs' has not been studied in an official manor due to it's legal status, so much of what we now have is new science mixed with "Back Yard Hippies" who have been studying it all along! While the two normally do not agree, in this case, Science has proven it works! We are just starting to learn what Marijuana and it's derivatives can do for us, and it has shown many positive medical results, from fighting cancer, to easing pain, to helping get off pharmaceuticals that often do more harm then the need they are prescribed for! The evidence is overwhelming and cannot be denied, This stuff flat out works! Believe or not, your choice, Science supports it! Now, we need to get it down graded nationally so that our medical communities can start studying it more, and start prescribing it! Right now, your doctor cannot recommend it as an option because his employer is funded and paid by the big pharma, and they will loose fed funding if they are seen to support this Snake Oil that Big pharma wants us to believe it is! Ask your self, who do you trust more, Big Pharma hell bent on raping us for billions, or the Doctor standing in front of you who nods and winks while he is telling you "I don't know what your talking about" and then smiles as you finally understand what he is really telling you!

Ask any Doctor or RN off the record, there is your answer!

So it's been a week, giving the old guy (one on left in my Avatar) and he is doing quite well compared to a week ago. So is it this stuff? Who knows. He certainly does not know it's "medicine" so can't be plecebo with him. Could be he is having a better week of course. Well keep giving him some and see what happens. Assuming he makes it with me till the end of this year and things stay this way? Will have to hit one of the Pot shops here and get some of the oil that has the "get you high" juice in it. Will try it when the people start setting off noise makers again. See if it has a calming effect on him.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads