JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm pretty sure it's not. Perhaps it is easier for some to go to a medical marijuana dispensary, but not for me. It's easier online and the product comes to my door. And I've seen some of the cats that hang out at the dispensaries... no thanx.

My word, FWIW, on this subject is to advise all buyers to ensure that the CBD product they are buying is laboratory tested and the contents compare favorably for purity and level of CBD/ml. I've not seen what is for sale on Amazon, but the product at my health food store is total BS and does nothing. Buyer beware!!!
Thats what I was talking about!!!

I'm not sure if medical literature says that anywhere. For sure it says not to eat grapefruit if you are taking a statin (and of course the docs want everybody over 30 on statins). But that's what my cousin said.
Here ya Go!!!! Its only available at "ALL" these locations

So, a good time to Up Date! Since this thread started, I have been dosing my 19 year old Golden Retriever with CBD oil and the results are Quite impressive, he has gone from having trouble being able to stand and walk on his own, let alone up and down the three steps to "GO" and generally being a retired and lazy bum, to having some spring in his step and some bounce, to his energy levels improving, demanding we resume his daily walks around the park and has even brought me his toys to play with a few minutes several times per day! His eye sight hasn't improved that I can tell, but he is able to get up with out nearly as much effort, stand with out being wobbly, and able to get up and down the steps better, though he still needs help! All this in just a week and a half of use, and that's just a once a day dose that is mostly a guess! I think fine tuning the dose might improve things even more, but i'm very happy with the results we have seen so far, especially in the amount of time I have been dosing him! He will stand there at my hand waiting for me to prep his cookie and he eats it with out fuss, seems to actually like the taste, or he is just excited to have a cookie, so much so that he waits for it and will start to fuss if i'm slow to do it, or forget! The other night, I caught him trying to get up to the counter to swipe something tasty which he hasn't been able to do for at least 3 years now!

Yea, the stuff works, for all you doubters here is yet more proof of what I have seen with my own two eyes!

So, a good time to Up Date! Since this thread started, I have been dosing my 19 year old Golden Retriever with CBD oil and the results are Quite impressive, he has gone from having trouble being able to stand and walk on his own, let alone up and down the three steps to "GO" and generally being a retired and lazy bum, to having some spring in his step and some bounce, to his energy levels improving, demanding we resume his daily walks around the park and has even brought me his toys to play with a few minutes several times per day! His eye sight hasn't improved that I can tell, but he is able to get up with out nearly as much effort, stand with out being wobbly, and able to get up and down the steps better, though he still needs help! All this in just a week and a half of use, and that's just a once a day dose that is mostly a guess! I think fine tuning the dose might improve things even more, but i'm very happy with the results we have seen so far, especially in the amount of time I have been dosing him! He will stand there at my hand waiting for me to prep his cookie and he eats it with out fuss, seems to actually like the taste, or he is just excited to have a cookie, so much so that he waits for it and will start to fuss if i'm slow to do it, or forget! The other night, I caught him trying to get up to the counter to swipe something tasty which he hasn't been able to do for at least 3 years now!

Yea, the stuff works, for all you doubters here is yet more proof of what I have seen with my own two eyes!
THIS IS AWESOME!!! Great to hear! 19y.o.? thats amazing!!!

That's awesome. We are in the same boat with our old yellow lab and would like to try this. Excuse me if I missed it but what exact product are you using and what is the doseage? Thanks in advance.

03BBDE65-6A6B-4458-9F39-5CA7BDCC1E5E.jpeg

Does this look like a decent value $125 for 300mg ?

I'm not sure if medical literature says that anywhere. For sure it says not to eat grapefruit if you are taking a statin (and of course the docs want everybody over 30 on statins). But that's what my cousin said.

Years back I read an article about how the "anti lawyer" stuff in OTC meds is making things real bad for a handful of people. You open a bottle of anything now and a 5 foot long strip of paper, written in microscopic print, is in the bottle. So of course almost no one looks at it. Somewhere in the microscopic drivel there is info about drug interactions and such that a few people should read. Since they now have to put so much crap in the instructions to protect themselves the few who need to see some warning don't.
While back when I saw the pay scale for a Pharmacist I was shocked at what they get paid. Then I looked at what they had to do for education and found why. It's like becoming a damn Doctor. They have so much stuff they have to learn about how med's work. People that go to school for it now, if they have to use loans come out of college with the kind of debt a Doctor does.

That's awesome. We are in the same boat with our old yellow lab and would like to try this. Excuse me if I missed it but what exact product are you using and what is the doseage? Thanks in advance.

View attachment 604297
Bellow is the one I an using for my almost 14 year old dog. Was $15 from Amazon. Started with a couple drops twice a day to see what would happen. Now use about 5 drops per dose for a dog who is 11 pounds. He is still doing quite well for his age. As I mentioned when this started I have no way to know if the hemp oil is really doing anything. I do know the dog is getting around a lot better since I started giving it to him. He has always been hard to give meds too. Give him joint medicine daily. Had to try a few kinds to find one he would take and not spit back out. This oil I just put on some dog bisket treats and he chomps them down so must not have much flavor or he likes the flavor.
BIODENS Hemp Oil Drops, 25 000 mg, Natural CO2 Extracted, 100% Organic, Pain, Stress, Anxiety Relief

Yes it looks good and is priced about right. I just paid 38.00 for the 750ml bottle. You would be saving some money buying the 300mg bottle.
CaptJack

Years back I read an article about how the "anti lawyer" stuff in OTC meds is making things real bad for a handful of people. You open a bottle of anything now and a 5 foot long strip of paper, written in microscopic print, is in the bottle. So of course almost no one looks at it. Somewhere in the microscopic drivel there is info about drug interactions and such that a few people should read. Since they now have to put so much crap in the instructions to protect themselves the few who need to see some warning don't.
While back when I saw the pay scale for a Pharmacist I was shocked at what they get paid. Then I looked at what they had to do for education and found why. It's like becoming a damn Doctor. They have so much stuff they have to learn about how med's work. People that go to school for it now, if they have to use loans come out of college with the kind of debt a Doctor does.

Yup, Cousin Bob is a doctor in all but name. Not much diff between him and an NP... more chemistry, bio-chemistry, math. He made almost as much money as a doc, and had less liability and headaches. Now that he is retired, he spends his $$$ traveling the world... really likes Windjammer Cruises. :)

I've given up ready the papers that come with the meds... I used to read them, but my closeup vision was good then. Speaking of CYA warnings, my wife is so paranoid about meds that she generally won't take meds, only a natural thyroid and other natural stuff. Costs me a fortune. I get my "stuff" at Walmart for $8/90day, she gets Baxyl hyaluronic acid for $40/month. Glad she doesn't need any seriously expensive meds tho.

Yup, the military or low income discount is 60%. And their stuff WORKS!!! If buying the CBD high potency tincture, get the flavored... you'll thank me. I also bought some of the unflavored (full spectrum) to try and can't stand it. Might have to hide it in some brownies for the dog.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads