JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Basque regional separatists fought the Madrid government for over 4 decades, before they eventually gave up. If any part of Spain was to secede, I always thought that it would be them.

Catalonia is just east of Basque country.

basque-map.png

Photos

main_1500.jpg
A man installs upside-down giant paintings of late Spanish dictator Francisco Franco, left, and Spanish King Felipe VI, ahead of a protest by Basque pro-independence activists in support of Catalonia's independence movement, following Spain's conviction of Catalan separatist leaders, in Bilbao, Spain, on October 15, 2019. #
Alvaro Barrientos / AP

I wish them well; my father's side is Catalan and therefore the family name is from there. My Argentinian cousin Norberto took a picture of my grandfather's birth place in the small town of La Mata:

thumbnail_993953_10201199754308780_1935619021_n.jpg

More importantly, I believe all people's have the right of self-determination, where ever they are. And us Americans better not let ourselves be disarmed. Ever.

I have been to Barcelona and I enjoyed seeing works of Antonio Gaudi. The Sagrada Familia Cathedral was very spectacular. We took the nativity tower walk as well with hundreds of steps com
CD34B2F3-D1F9-4852-A202-404F7F8E96E0.jpeg 9175B0E3-2D16-47D1-82D9-8811D174BFEA.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top