JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good, that feel good bubblegum law will do nothing.

I wonder how much Seattle actually brings in on their tax?

That is minus the gun and ammo tax that Seattle PD pays. I would guess that is easily half of the money brought in.

That is minus the gun and ammo tax that Seattle PD pays. I would guess that is easily half of the money brought in.
I've heard it's been a dismal failure (Seattle's law) based on what it was expected to bring in.

Alcohol or other "sin" taxes never stops the sin. Hopefully the SCOTUS will take on these taxes. Only problem is, if they do stop these and businesses owners sue, they'll only be suing more tax payers. The politicians hg ave nothing to lose. Ever.

Well, back in 2016 it brought in $103,766.22.

Ray

Well, back in 2016 it brought in $103,766.22.

Ray

But again, how much of that was paid by Seattle PD?

They have what about 1,300 cops? That would be a lot of ammo. They also likely buy many guns each year, think about all of the new folks they hire.

Copy paste from Seattle. This is the second time I've seen this toolbag Mello on the news for anti BS.

I'm sure he tells everyone he's working hard.... Copying other legislation....

Hopefully those who own guns and live in Tacoma will VOTE. The only way this ever slows down or changes is people in office getting kicked to the curb. The tax, if they get it, will of course bring in dismal amounts of cash. Most will just stop buying anything in Tacoma. This will of course mean nothing to those in charge as they do not care. As long as they keep winning at election time why care?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top