OFF ALERT VOTE!

Discussion in 'Oregon Firearms Federation' started by Northwest Firearms, Oct 29, 2018.

1. usausausa

usausausa
    Land of the free ?

There is more crime and shootings than there was before they imposed these laws to keep us safe . every day on the news in Portland area it is armed robbery and shootings ,How can that possibly be after they pushed through all the anti gun laws with out the vote of the public.With all the forethought of these considerate highly intelligent educated people looking out for the public .

nammac likes this.
  2. usausausa

usausausa
    Land of the free ?

i would vote 3rd party if they had a half a chance ,

DuneHopper likes this.
  3. parallax

parallax
    Oregon
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Oregonian is running a story. Condemning OFF. For a recent article on OFF s. Website. About the. Shooting at the synagogue back east. Sorry can’t do a link on my phone.

4. DuneHopper

DuneHopper
    (2- " Q " -+1)
    Civility is a two way street. Diamond Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

5. DuneHopper

DuneHopper
    (2- " Q " -+1)
    Civility is a two way street. Diamond Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

Having read both these articles, OFF is not accurate in his statements made so I can see why this was taken advantage of. We all have to remember OFF is not just Right but far far right. Sure being armed can stop many things, but it wouldn't have had zero effect during WW2 when it came to the Jews. Not a smart thing to try and gather support, by mocking things like OFF did on their page. Pretty dumb actually.