JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Basque regional separatists fought the Madrid government for over 4 decades, before they eventually gave up. If any part of Spain was to secede, I always thought that it would be them.

Catalonia is just east of Basque country.

basque-map.png

Photos

main_1500.jpg
A man installs upside-down giant paintings of late Spanish dictator Francisco Franco, left, and Spanish King Felipe VI, ahead of a protest by Basque pro-independence activists in support of Catalonia's independence movement, following Spain's conviction of Catalan separatist leaders, in Bilbao, Spain, on October 15, 2019. #
Alvaro Barrientos / AP

I wish them well; my father's side is Catalan and therefore the family name is from there. My Argentinian cousin Norberto took a picture of my grandfather's birth place in the small town of La Mata:

thumbnail_993953_10201199754308780_1935619021_n.jpg

More importantly, I believe all people's have the right of self-determination, where ever they are. And us Americans better not let ourselves be disarmed. Ever.

I have been to Barcelona and I enjoyed seeing works of Antonio Gaudi. The Sagrada Familia Cathedral was very spectacular. We took the nativity tower walk as well with hundreds of steps com
CD34B2F3-D1F9-4852-A202-404F7F8E96E0.jpeg 9175B0E3-2D16-47D1-82D9-8811D174BFEA.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top