JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am with Andy, 22 Hornet.
When I was a kid the 218 Bee and the 219 Zipper was still around.
I would also like to see the 220 Swift come back big.

Here ya go. Looks like a decent price, too. (For the seller!)
Thats over 3$ a case - I will wait, for a better price. I have seen it previously on ammoseek for 100$ for 50 new cases. Thank you for posting this even though I am not that desperate yet.

736AB523-0759-4997-93B7-D6DC64278A78.jpeg

Is that a joke, or do you know realize 10mm is ascendant now? They have finally figured out most of the frame-cracking issues in handguns and there are a done of carbines out there that are fantastic. Once the designers figure out that 10mm does not do straight blowback well and started putting in some kind of delay the cartridge got popular fast. I have seen more 10mm stuff in the last 2 years than I had seen in the prior 2 decades combined (and yeah, I know I am late to the part on a few of those, but they only got really noticed recently as far as I can tell).
I want more

I want to see more unique compact or full-size 380 options instead of basically just micro compacts or 380 variants of another design. But 380 isn't popular because it's smaller, and it tends to be in blowback-operated guns (equal or more felt recoil than recoil 9mm).

How about a lever gun in 30 Carbine?
OH that would be high on my lust list. A Model 92 Winchester clone in 30 Carbine would be awesome. Especially if it would allow a little longer bullet then the carbine. I have a great load I work up using a Sierra 125 FPHP bullet that moves along really well and is much harder hitting then the 110 grain round nose.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top