JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have my abomination rifle in .50ae. I'd love an ar in that caliber

View attachment 1845545

More rifles in 327 federal magnum and .22tcm.

The tcm out of my encore is ridiculously accurate. I'd like a subgun in it.
I'm not sure how a 50AE would work in an AR because if it's lack of length. I have a couple 50 Beowulf's that finally feed and are reliable, it was a journey but worth it. The extra oomph from the big Beowulf will not disappoint.

I'm not sure how a 50AE would work in an AR because if it's lack of length. I have a couple 50 Beowulf's that finally feed and are reliable, it was a journey but worth it. The extra oomph from the big Beowulf will not disappoint.
That's what she said?

Everything is in 9mm. Everything. FFS, they probably make a 9mm conversion for .50 rifles. I didn't need no mo nines in my life
Well, they did make chamber inserts for the .500 Magnum for 9㎜ Parabellum.

1710729285728.png

(And no, I shan't be doing that. :p)

30-30.
To maybe stabilize ammo prices, and because it's a solid mid range cartridge.
.303 brit
Because I don't want it to die.

.22mag
Because I refuse to join the 5.7 cult ( unless someone makes a bolt gun at about 70% the size of standard bolt guns. Or even a single shot, yeah I'd buy a single shot 5.7 rifle. )
I have a single shot 5.7

Hold on a minute, a 9mm lever gun would catch my interest for sure! 9mm is a boring round but very adaptable. I have 3shooting age kids and a wife who shoots. We stack 9mm pretty deep, have pistols, revolvers, AR's, and an AK in 9mm. I really would like to see a 9mm levergun or something a little different.

There ya go, now get to shoppin!

I am a fan of the 300 Holland and Holland but it's days are numbered
I personally believe it is to great a cartridge to die. I would like to see a reasonably priced double rifle in 9.3x74r or more rifles in 8x68. In a day where you can't even find 458 winchester brass the odds of any of the above happening is between slim to none.

• The .50Æ. More spank than a .44 Magnum and rimless, so will function better in auto-loaders. Either a short, high(er) capacity, SBR AR type automatic or Winchester 92 clone would be neat.
CMMG has a platform that would probably work perfectly with the .50AE. Someone should drop them a line and tell them to get on it.

I own a couple Beowulf rifles. I'd find a 50ae fun.

I own a couple Beowulf rifles. I'd find a 50ae fun.
I love big bore AR. I do not love that all the big bore AR cartridges are boutique. I have too many of them already and I want more, but they are all one-offs with basically zero utility or adoption outside of that space. Someone needs to look over all of them and start making other guns that feed them, just so we can get some diversity in the market space.

Is that a joke, or do you know realize 10mm is ascendant now? They have finally figured out most of the frame-cracking issues in handguns and there are a done of carbines out there that are fantastic. Once the designers figure out that 10mm does not do straight blowback well and started putting in some kind of delay the cartridge got popular fast. I have seen more 10mm stuff in the last 2 years than I had seen in the prior 2 decades combined (and yeah, I know I am late to the part on a few of those, but they only got really noticed recently as far as I can tell).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top