JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The hand book is easier to reference faster . If your in salem stop by CCC campus and get one at the bookstore for the latest printing. As it is used in the CJ class.

Have an invisible car; a 5 year old silver Honda Accord should do nicely. Remove all bumper-stickers, clean the interior so nothing shows, drive like Grandma, maybe even rip out the radio and leave a gaping hole (it says, "Nothing here worth stealing"). :)

I'm with the poster who said don't worry what the law says, just do what you want to do. How many times have cops searched your vehicle in your life? For me, zero times. The one good thing about getting old is that you don't care any more.

Have an invisible car; a 5 year old silver Honda Accord
This or a light blue car of any kind. They are almost invisible and you don't necessarily have to drive well with them
When i lived in Tacoma,I almost always had my Rot sitting in the truck .No need to worry about anything going missing

This or a light blue car of any kind. They are almost invisible and you don't necessarily have to drive well with them
When i lived in Tacoma,I almost always had my Rot sitting in the truck .No need to worry about anything going missing

Oh Trucks.... now that's a whole different ORS. LOL

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR