JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For a Long Time my only carry gun was a NAA in 22 Mag. Then a LCP 380, and then a when the XDS came out I always had one in my pocket, I had a 9 and a 45 but carried the 45 almost exclusively. I carried the NAA as a BUG.

Now I carry IWB or AIWB a 40, either a S&W M&P40C or a XD40 SC Mod 2. I also carry a 40 in my pocket, currently another XD40 SC Mod 2 or a Taurus PT-140 G2C, but will move to a XDS40 Mod 2 as it is easier to fish out of the pocket.

I want my EDC and BUG to be same caliber. I can put a s 357 Sig barrel in my M&P40C as EDC and carry my G-33 to stay same caliber.

I carry a spare, usually larger capacity, magazine for each gun.

I find that stiff is the main attribute of a gun belt/holster combo. When I replaced my belt with the one from Dillon Precision and a new holster from Craft it made a great big difference. Holding the gun in tight against my body really helped concealability and ability to draw most rikki-tik.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top