JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For a Long Time my only carry gun was a NAA in 22 Mag. Then a LCP 380, and then a when the XDS came out I always had one in my pocket, I had a 9 and a 45 but carried the 45 almost exclusively. I carried the NAA as a BUG.

Now I carry IWB or AIWB a 40, either a S&W M&P40C or a XD40 SC Mod 2. I also carry a 40 in my pocket, currently another XD40 SC Mod 2 or a Taurus PT-140 G2C, but will move to a XDS40 Mod 2 as it is easier to fish out of the pocket.

I want my EDC and BUG to be same caliber. I can put a s 357 Sig barrel in my M&P40C as EDC and carry my G-33 to stay same caliber.

I carry a spare, usually larger capacity, magazine for each gun.

I find that stiff is the main attribute of a gun belt/holster combo. When I replaced my belt with the one from Dillon Precision and a new holster from Craft it made a great big difference. Holding the gun in tight against my body really helped concealability and ability to draw most rikki-tik.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top