JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Score one for the good guys:

They will probably try to crucify the driver, to the anti-gunners it would have been better if the driver was killed and the carjacker got away.
Some sob story about how the carjacker needed to steal the car to survive and therefore it was a necessity to steal and thus justified...

Score one for the good guys:

Good for this person in defending themselves...
I worked 17 years a block over from this spot..S-hole. Had many run ins with the drug dealers and addicts there because of the Methodone clinic a couple blocks from there.. I left in 2019. I don't even go into Seattle nor will I spend a penny of money there..they can rot in.... LOL

Good for this person in defending themselves...
I worked 17 years a block over from this spot..S-hole. Had many run ins with the drug dealers and addicts there because of the Methodone clinic a couple blocks from there.. I left in 2019. I don't even go into Seattle nor will I spend a penny of money there..they can rot in.... LOL
Its the city's own damn fault this is happening... oh no no no says the anti-gunner "It's all the guns and those bad people that own them"

I'm a mile away from that spot. Sadly, we now have multiple, similar armpit neighborhoods thanks to the progressive city council and mayor of Seattle (soon to be named Sea-Molia).

Typical garbage reporting. Slanted against victims if they are proactive in their own defense. " shooter " in custody , not "survivor of attempted attack ".
You suck, KOMO 4.
KOMO is the worst! always virtue signaling and everything is doom and gloom... I am surprised the parent company allows this garbage to be spewed..

no i dont agree that KOMO is the worse. it was, in fact, KOMO who fought the tide of progressive slanted reporting and produced multiple and lengthy video feature highlighting the demise of Seattle

I have been watching this story for a couple days on the local news pages. So far not much info but, if it really was some scum trying to jack a car? Great, one less scum running loose.

Police say the driver of the car allegedly shot and killed the suspected carjacker. The driver has not been booked into jail, police say.

no i dont agree that KOMO is the worse. it was, in fact, KOMO who fought the tide of progressive slanted reporting and produced multiple and lengthy video feature highlighting the demise of Seattle
With all due respect, the oregonian has got to the point where they feel they MUST run stories covering the total crap-hole that potland downtown has been, and is continuing to be. And also articles on how completely useless and derelict in his duties the so-call mayor, tod whalen, has been and continues to be.

When more and more people of cities like seattle and potland start pulling their heads out of their butts, looking around, and saying W_T_F? The local rags feel they'd better get a story or three out about our sinking cities.

With all due respect, the oregonian has got to the point where they feel they MUST run stories covering the total crap-hole that potland downtown has been, and is continuing to be. And also articles on how completely useless and derelict in his duties the so-call mayor, tod whalen, has been and continues to be.

When more and more people of cities like seattle and potland start pulling their heads out of their butts, looking around, and saying W_T_F? The local rags feel they'd better get a story or three out about our sinking cities.
when they allowed the antifa Brownshirts to terrorize the cities conservatives it was mostly peaceful protests :rolleyes: Now that they didn't stop after the election (wow unleashed anarchists don't mind Mayors: Headline News!) they cant liberal their way out of this mess.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top