JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Premature blanket statement.

A .22 LR in the lungs isn't the same as a .22 LR through the eye.

I'd like to know both.
If you are referring to yours that I responded to, I agree. If you are referring to mine, no.

Fatal wounds kill people through either severe blood loss, puncturing lungs / diaphragm to the point respiration can't take place, or striking the CNS (at least if we are talking somewhat quick deaths) Whatever the case, what someone is hit with bullet or gun wise is far less important than where, because the "one shot stop" already pretty much tells you that the bullet hit a vital area necessary to sustain life, otherwise we'd be reading about the perp being in critical condition at harborview and not dead.

There have been people who have survived being shot many times because despite the amount of bullets that went through them they didn't significantly disrupt those critical areas.

To further clarify, a .22lr through both lungs to the point that someone drowns in their own blood filled lungs kills someone just as dead as the .22lr to the CNS.

The details will come out, but at the end of the day when it comes to stopping a threat, where the bullet hit is most definitely significantly more important than what bullet hit him and what gun it was fired from.

It had to have been a 10mm because…. You know….

A522A1B6-A80F-4751-ADED-43EE7FB193E1.jpeg

If you are referring to yours that I responded to, I agree. If you are referring to mine, no.

Fatal wounds kill people through either severe blood loss, puncturing lungs / diaphragm to the point respiration can't take place, or striking the CNS (at least if we are talking somewhat quick deaths) Whatever the case, what someone is hit with bullet or gun wise is far less important than where, because the "one shot stop" already pretty much tells you that the bullet hit a vital area necessary to sustain life, otherwise we'd be reading about the perp being in critical condition at harborview and not dead.

There have been people who have survived being shot many times because despite the amount of bullets that went through them they didn't significantly disrupt those critical areas.

To further clarify, a .22lr through both lungs to the point that someone drowns in their own blood filled lungs kills someone just as dead as the .22lr to the CNS.

The details will come out, but at the end of the day when it comes to stopping a threat, where the bullet hit is most definitely significantly more important than what bullet hit him and what gun it was fired from.
I disagree with your original statement.

no i dont agree that KOMO is the worse. it was, in fact, KOMO who fought the tide of progressive slanted reporting and produced multiple and lengthy video feature highlighting the demise of Seattle
That struck me as a very unusual video for KOMO. I followed them for a few years and watched them turn into a cheerleader for all things far left. If they have changed in the last few years I wouldn't know because I dropped them a few years ago.

no i dont agree that KOMO is the worse. it was, in fact, KOMO who fought the tide of progressive slanted reporting and produced multiple and lengthy video feature highlighting the demise of Seattle
I don't watch much of kiro or king 5 news . Gramma leaves the living room tv on channel 4 all day , so that's what I see regularly. I agree that they are skylining the failures of Seattle city council, but still appear pretty leftish to me.
Fox 13 is a bit more critical of the Govenor and state lawmakers ,in addition to holding Seattle city and Olympia in the harsh light of reality.
Inslee can do no wrong in the eyes of our states elites, and I never see any criticism of him administration reported on the evening news. Brandi Kruse is the only regular exception to this trend.

I don't watch much of kiro or king 5 news . Gramma leaves the living room tv on channel 4 all day , so that's what I see regularly. I agree that they are skylining the failures of Seattle city council, but still appear pretty leftish to me.
Fox 13 is a bit more critical of the Govenor and state lawmakers ,in addition to holding Seattle city and Olympia in the harsh light of reality.
Inslee can do no wrong in the eyes of our states elites, and I never see any criticism of him administration reported on the evening news. Brandi Kruse is the only regular exception to this trend.
You want decent local political commentary, check out Jason Rantz.

I don't purposely watch live news since the end of 2020. If something is actually important, I'll find out within the hour. For giggles I listened to 2 mins of MSN in the truck then over to Patriot radio. Both were commentary but one is supposed to be news.

Since we are at the point in reporting that the term, victim is rarely used and replaced as the aggressor, in my opinion news never happened. In this case the victim's life is probably ruined not because of a car but defending his own life.

I don't purposely watch live news since the end of 2020. If something is actually important, I'll find out within the hour. For giggles I listened to 2 mins of MSN in the truck then over to Patriot radio. Both were commentary but one is supposed to be news.

Since we are at the point in reporting that the term, victim is rarely used and replaced as the aggressor, in my opinion news never happened. In this case the victim's life is probably ruined not because of a car but defending his own life.
Exactly correct. As I've stated in another post, the criminals have become victims and the victims have become criminals. We live in an upside down, inside out, woke, racial and social injustice world...

Ahhh, how I long for the 80's. Where the heck are Crocket and Tubb's when ya need 'em????

That struck me as a very unusual video for KOMO. I followed them for a few years and watched them turn into a cheerleader for all things far left. If they have changed in the last few years I wouldn't know because I dropped them a few years ago.
I was surprised to see this coming from any media on the left side of the state. Maybe KOMO is waking up as opposed to being "woke"? Now if the voters over there can pull their heads out of the sand or other places, maybe we can get some people elected to actually address the issues threatening the entire state.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top