JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't really click but I wonder if it's because of forced isolation and ordered silence?
Buffalo head boy has been in prison isolation, disappeared for some time for I forget what. Wouldn't be surprised if he croaked too.
I expect the security force shooter will be next to go.

2 more cops from Jan 6th Capitol incident commit suicide

Why are they offing themselves?
Are they? What did they know that they were not supposed to?

Isn't it peculiar that theoretically one of the most guarded places of politics just opened the doors and let the protesting public walk in an orderly fashion into the capitol building. Those doors open from inside out, they were not forced open, or broken down.

Most likely this was planned from the beginning to use as a political stunt.

the polished professionals are pooled up in one obvious place.

Was that triple alliteration? Not quite quadruple.
Polished professionals preaching from their pulpit of puissance, pandering to the prigs paying for preferential perks and Presidential pardons.

What I see on the Liberal side is a bunch of ignoramuses congratulating each other on being the smartest people in the room when they haven't a clue. Joy Behar, Oprah Winfrey, and AOC are what passes for wisdom in those circles.
Oh dear, and one of said followers of the triumvirate of "the warm and fuzzies" once commented to me how she thought Eckhart Tolle was a profound philosopher. I nearly vomited.

As I say regularly to people -- no lives matter, save for your own and those for whom you are responsible.

Buffalo head boy has been in prison isolation, disappeared for some time for I forget what.
He's not the only one. Over 500 people have been charged to date. Incredibly, no one is sure exactly how many are in custody. One defendant has said there are at least 30 confined in the DC jail. They are all being held in solitary confinement under maximum security conditions, denied visitation, denied bail, and subjected to various abuses, according to court filings. Their trials are being deferred. The DC government has not responded to inquiries from the press or Congress as to how many they are holding. Most unusual.

A 56 y.o. woman from Georgia, Lisa Eisenhart, is being held under these conditions for what amounts to taking a walk through the capitol building. She has been charged with "conspiring to violate federal statutes."

This is a very long article from the Daily Mail with an annoying number of pop-up ads, but it summarizes where things stand for many of those people:

Isn't it peculiar that theoretically one of the most guarded places of politics just opened the doors and let the protesting public walk in an orderly fashion into the capitol building. Those doors open from inside out, they were not forced open, or broken down.
I find it interesting that one entrance was heavily defended by cops in riot gear, while at other entrances, as you say, sops in street clothes stood aside as demonstrators were waved into the building. If I were the cynical type, I would be tempted to think that the defense of that entrance was designed to provide the media with film for the evening news.

Pelosi was in charge of the security of that building, much like Hillary was in charge of "What does it matter!?" Bengazi so I wouldn't be surprised that the esprit de corps is abysmal and is directly correlated to these suicides.

2 more cops from Jan 6th Capitol incident commit suicide

Why are they offing themselves?
Are the Clinton's on this forum? I don't think we've seen this in Portland or Seattle after nightly attacks for a year straight. Cops physically attacks, locked in burning buildings, blinded and more. Actual insurrection of starting a separate state inside America at least 2x.

I've only seen strong men cry at a great loss or doing something against their will by force or circumstance. Such as going against an oath or killing someone. Or maybe it's just a sad coincidence. Nothing to see here.

He's not the only one. Over 500 people have been charged to date. Incredibly, no one is sure exactly how many are in custody. One defendant has said there are at least 30 confined in the DC jail. They are all being held in solitary confinement under maximum security conditions, denied visitation, denied bail, and subjected to various abuses, according to court filings. Their trials are being deferred. The DC government has not responded to inquiries from the press or Congress as to how many they are holding. Most unusual.

A 56 y.o. woman from Georgia, Lisa Eisenhart, is being held under these conditions for what amounts to taking a walk through the capitol building. She has been charged with "conspiring to violate federal statutes."

This is a very long article from the Daily Mail with an annoying number of pop-up ads, but it summarizes where things stand for many of those people:

I read in another report that a guy who was held in similar conditions for a period of time before being released was beat to hell by the guards while in custody, ended up with a fractured eye socket and broken jaw and is speaking with an attorney.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top