JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The more I see the less I believe in coincidence when it has anything to do with the government.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is a pattern.

Or as Ian Fleming put it: onceishappenstance.jpg

Just like all the people who keep killing themselves around the Clintons and the only reason people in those circles don't seriously investigate it is because they don't want to suddenly have a heart attack, or commit suicide either.
Or robbery in which nothing was stolen. Or multiple self-inflicted gunshots to the back of the head. Or hanging themselves with a bed sheet from a bunk bed. It is amazing how much bad luck their acquaintances have...;)

Or robbery in which nothing was stolen. Or multiple self-inflicted gunshots to the back of the head. Or hanging themselves with a bed sheet from a bunk bed. It is amazing how much bad luck their acquaintances have...;)
Or how Epstein clearly didn't kill himself.

Last Edited:
2 more cops from Jan 6th Capitol incident commit suicide

Why are they offing themselves?
SOME (maybe) are just not "up to the stress/job." Maybe, they never figured that their job would be/could be like this?

THEN AGAIN.....
maybe just maybe.....
and I don't know and probably we will never know.....

IF......
They were under some sort of investigation for their acts or non-actions of that day or dealing with personal demons/issues? Or maybe, we are even dealing with a cover-up/conspiracy of some sort?

I doubt that the news will dig into the story. Then, should I believe what they dig up? Yeah....every Gangbanger that gets/got shot, was turning his life around. Rrrrrright.....I can really TRUST the media. Cough, cough.....

IMHO.....
That's a lot of suicides over something "of that nature".

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Just like all the people who keep killing themselves around the Clintons and the only reason people in those circles don't seriously investigate it is because they don't want to suddenly have a heart attack, or commit suicide either.
Apparently Bill Clinton is Mr Big. Mike Pence looks like a 70s TV villian/hit man, classic white hair or albino. As a kid I always wondered how it took the police so long to figure it out.

Yeh. The killer would be the albino driving a Ford LTD. By the way, there's a briefcase with a breakdown rifle on the bench seat next to him. The scope is not attached. No worries, it's perfectly sighted in for whatever range the victim is at.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top