JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is exactly why Paul Harrell encourages wearing porkchop pectorals and oranges.
Thanks Paul!
I thought he recommended grapefruits...??? o_O I know I saw at least one vid where he had grapefruits behind the pork rib layer...

My daughter lives near there and that Safeway is where she and her roommates do most of their shopping. She was just telling me that her and her roomates where planning on going over to pick up some groceries earlier this evening but changed their minds since no one felt like cooking.

What every father wants to hear from their daughter after just moving away from home for the first time a few weeks ago... right?!

Condolenses to the families that lost loved ones, but also a bit of irony for that POS. Reading his blog, it was his plan to go out with the biggest body count in U.S. history. Much like his failed life, he barely went out with a mere whimper and his name will be long forgotten as a blip in history.

As horrific as any needless loss of innocent lives is, his actions don't even qualify under the definition of a "mass shooting". FAIL into hell, buddy!
We got a call from one of our sons that he was in the store just 30 min before the shooting. He was out on his bike with friends when it happened, and did not know until he got home that night.
The good news is we were hearing it from our son! DR

Interesting followup story:
This story came out on many national news links online too.

Thanks for putting it up.

Another potential school shooter chomping at the bit to MURDER and wound innocent people so he decided to go to a grocery store because he just could not wait to MURDER.

Like I said in the other thread, it is a shame that these murderers don't just KILL themselves FIRST instead of other innocent people.

He should have drowned himself a LONG time ago in a ditch filled up with dirty water instead of giving 'guns' a bad name. Instead of murdering other people.

I have NO as in zero sympathy for these murderers!

Take care.

Cate

In situations like this there always seems to be a lot of speculation, and what almost looks like hope with many that the person was shot by a 'good guy with a gun'

Personally I believe the important thing is the shooter is dead and that by his own hand and because of this no one has to endure the possibility of any lingering emotional problems, or potential civil legal issues brought on by the dead guys family.
This too.

Cate

I think the natural, resting state of most people is a-hole. That old classmate is clearly an a-hole, and part of the history that shaped the killer into an a-hole. From the last linked article:

"He also expressed his issues with work, society, rage, loneliness and love."

This should be the focus of the outraged, not guns. They want to make a real difference? Stop being an a-hole and treating people like crap.

Don't believe this line of thinking? Think about the meteoric rise in road rage incidents. It's not the car that got things to this point.

I did not see or look up the murderer's so called manifesto that was supposedly SCRUBBED off the net but comments were made 'supposedly' that the shutdowns - virus crapola were mentioned IN it and so forth.

And BULLY like behavior towards him. Beats me - I was not there to see/hear or witness jack squat.

I have not read this entire thread yet too. I will though.

Personally, I was discussing this subject matter with my husband and a couple of our friends and WE think that MANY people are just bat s crazy and FULL of anger no matter what they are doing in life. At any age!

Much more to say but you get my drift.

That still is NOT an excuse for what this murderer did so pul___leeze do not take my post this way. I am sure that someone will think that I am excusing these types of people and crimes and I most certainly am NOT.

If anything... I lean very much to the other side (WE should be much harder on criminals!) when it comes to crime and criminal behavior as some of you know me OFFLINE and online.

The RISE in NO MORALS and NO accountability whether you are religious or NOT, not even thinking about the BIG TEN commandments, poor manners in today's society and with ROAD RAGE that may or may not lead to whack a doodles living out some murder fantasy has many, many causes and I will make a guess that this guy was on illegal or legal drugs that only fueled his crazy @@@ CRIMINAL behavior.

NO one or hardly any people think about personal responsibility in ALL areas of their life for their OWN ACTIONS and they were NOT brought up that way. IT is all about victimhood.

There are LOONS on the Far right and Far left that are BULLIES in real life and not just online! That is NOT new news for sure!

There were and are elected officials (Past/Present - BOTH and all sides!) and other WELL KNOWN people in and out of politics who were/are BULLIES and some of them show it in their own specific ways! BOTH sides! They play their 'cards' to BRING IN THEIR BASE and their cult like followers.

And many AMERICANS including GUN PEOPLE are so brainwashed that they literally WORSHIP these entertainers, clowns, criminals and con job artists.

Plus the LOONS on the L and R are salivating for a civil war. Throw in the propaganda and the REAL news and you will SEE what the LEADERS think of normal gun people and fairly conservative/libertarian people and NOT just the LOONS on both and all sides!

It is not only SAD - it is pathetic and something to be very aware of.

Read what Biden and others are saying about people with guns and that INCLUDES conservative - libertarian people who were NOT for the past/present candidates that won or lost.

Bye Biden is only throwing GASOLINE onto a fire that the LOONS are too close to while they read what HE said and what the T man said in the last couple of days but mainly within 24 hours. The LAST 24 HOURS is pretty scary on all sides.

So this one criminal nut job is dead by his own hands. BEWARE of the LOONS on BOTH and ALL sides while more fuel is thrown on the fire out there in LA LA LAND.

The average 'gun owner' most likely has NOT even read it all so he or she has NO clue what exact details were said in the LAST 24 HOURS or so about GUN people and people with guns on ANY side of the political GUN spectrum.

They can't be bothered or they just think that every single thing OUT THERE is 'fake' news.

Take care!

Cate

Last Edited:
The trend, so to speak, started before the advent of online tech. AFAIK, it is related to Japanese tradition and culture making things difficult for the modern worker. FYI, women are committing suicide same as men. There are good documentaries out there on this.

That said, social media probably has made it much worse!!
THIS x 1,000!

I have seen some of those documentaries too.

I watch/listen and read international news online and off of some OTA stations.

Take care! Happy Labor Day to you early.

Blessings to you and your wife.

Cate

Holy smokes! I skimmed over his writings and the kid was out there. WAAAAYYY out there.
What an utter failure.
Were his writings a COPY CAT DEAL manifesto like the other murderers from NY, CO, NORWAY, NZ, and all across this nation and world?

I did not read it or LOOK for it online.

I have been busy here at home doing other things.

I did read some of the OTHER ones elsewhere and one person put up a LINK to a really LONG one that the NY murderer wrote on this forum.

Almost ALL of the MURDERERS are or were younger men and one man may have been older but I CRS now since there have been so many of them. TOO many of them.

May the dead rest in peace.

Cate

All this insanity, shooting, mass murder...............................please start asking what drugs are the killers using? The "Brownstain Cartel" of Salem Oregon shares in the killing. Brownstain is proud of Oregon's marijuana cartel and legalized the use of all the other drugs listed illegal on the Federal level.

What Drugs are the Killers Using?

Foreverlost,
This!

Thank you.

Cate

Also, the POS Police chief acknowledged, "Chief Krantz said law enforcement officials were aware of 'information floating around social media' claiming to be posts by the gunman and said they are being investigated.
BUT CHOSE NOT TO EVEN INVESTIGATE!
That is crazy!

Cate

Sounds like 84 yo woman was shot in the entrance and 66 yo employee was shot when trying to disarm shooter. That employee was more brave and likely more effective than the 376 police who did nothing for like an hour and a half at the Uvalde shooting. That's more than were defending the Alamo!
LOOK at how this type of murderer is or was (Dead now!) a STONE COLD CRIMINAL and full of evil/hate!

I still think that some of them could be 'programmed'. Uh huh.

LOOK at how he murdered a man (A hero and former military man.) trying to stop him AND killed some OLD LADY just 'like that'!

Plus these freaks DO these types of crimes to little children!

There IS a special place in you know where for them in MY opinion whether you believe it or not.

Cate

In situations like this there always seems to be a lot of speculation, and what almost looks like hope with many that the person was shot by a 'good guy with a gun'

Personally I believe the important thing is the shooter is dead and that by his own hand and because of this no one has to endure the possibility of any lingering emotional problems, or potential civil legal issues brought on by the dead guys family.
I agree with everything you said. However, for my part it's not "hope," rather just the expectation that we get the facts. And facts are critically important in the gun debate as the antis have shown their utter willingness to distort the facts to their advantage wherever and whenever possible. The GGWG narrative is their Kryptonite as it literally crushes their pallid arguments like Godzilla stomping matchstick buildings in 1960s monster movies. While it is possible the turd slurper rang its own bell after a mere two kills, based on the manifesto, it seems unlikely it would give up so quickly.

We need to know the facts here -- if it was a suicide, that's fine and I wish the shooter good riddance and my sincerest wishes to rest in bubblegum with Satan having his way with it. But if it was a GGWG -- a fact I would not put past our woke PD chief Krantz, formerly assistant chief of Portland to conceal -- then the truth needs to come out. Yes, that was a baby pun.

The truth needs to come out because we need all the evidence we can get to have rational fact-based discussions with these people who want to disarm us while at the same time letting the thugs and loonies run wild in our streets.

skreeme.jpg

Also, the POS Police chief acknowledged, "Chief Krantz said law enforcement officials were aware of 'information floating around social media' claiming to be posts by the gunman and said they are being investigated.
BUT CHOSE NOT TO EVEN INVESTIGATE!
Krantz is useless. But the Bend City Clowncil wanted to woke up the PD, so they found the perfect useful idiot from Portland. I found it comical that our even more useless DA -- John Hummel -- actually attacked Krantz for not being woke enough, citing "what kind of message does it send to hire as our police chief a man from a city that is arresting its citizens for exercising their First Amendment rights?" Uhm... John? I don't know where you got your law degree, but I'd ask for a refund. Firebombing a federal courthouse and toppling statues in public parks is not covered in the 1A.

At least, thank god, Krantz got those racist blue lines off the police cars.

Last Edited:
Interesting followup story:
The turd slurper had stated in its rambling "manifesto" that it wanted to perpetrate the greatest mass killing in history, complete with placing bombs around Bend Harris/Klebold-style (whom he idolized). Thankfully, he was as impatient as he was insane.
But this just lends even more credence to the idea that it seems highly unlikely this disturbed individual would off itself after just two kills...

I did not read every post and this question may need it's own thread, but, I'd like an opinion why so many shooters bring multiple firearms, and pounds of ammo only too leave most of it behind in the majority of times. So called planning (fantasy) and within minutes of their objective, dump it in the restroom.

It's almost as if they never carried the weight with their skinny arms prior to the event. Beyond the weight is, why multiple weapons? Obviously I'm glad this usually hampers their success but it seems like a trend that ends up in failure the keeps being repeated.

Why not, one firearm that works? Not taking a fantasy amount of ammo? Why not dress so not to attract attention? Instead we get a template of a decades worth of copycat killers that normally end up with them dead. Why copy a failed formula?

That illustrates the difference between actions based upon emotion vs logic.

I like to think the more stuff brought, the higher the emotion behind the act. Stuff gets left behind as reality starts to take shape. Just my opinion, since you asked for that.

Oh, yeah: Never grocery shop when your hungry...

@nwslopoke I would guess that most of them only know what they see on TV and video games.
'Cuz that's how it's done in Call of Duty, Ghost Recon, and Halo…..

'Cuz that's how it's done in Call of Duty, Ghost Recon, and Halo…..
That whole wanting to be "military/tacticool" without putting in the sacrifice/time/blood/sweat. Sadly people will continue to talk about this sh!t bag much longer than the men and women who died overseas. Hell he might even get a 20/20 or documentary. But America loves death/crime/homicide/conflict and victimhood. So are we really surprised?

At least he won't be sitting in jail getting love letters and nudes from insane fans on tax payers dollars. What a waste of O2.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads