JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I get that!!! My question is why? In other words fighting over toilet paper or did the guy say something that made the other mad? They never give you the why factor in any of these articles.

If nothing else, simple statistics. The more people there are, the more likely you are to run into someone who listens to the voices in the heads and follows thru. Without something from an interview of the perp, I would have no other clue as to why someone would walk up to a stranger and start stabbing them.

If nothing else, simple statistics. The more people there are, the more likely you are to run into someone who listens to the voices in the heads and follows thru. Without something from an interview of the perp, I would have no other clue as to why someone would walk up to a stranger and start stabbing them.

Well your no help then are you. :D

More than likely a lack of resources CURRENTLY available to the mentally ill.

Just going on the assumption that the perpetrator is mentally ill, and homeless.

Saw on the news that the shelters in Medford have been & still are in a "lock down" situation, to be in compliance with Governor Browns stay at home order.

Many of the homeless can't comply with such, so aren't using the resources which shelters down here have available to them.

Perhaps similar up there?

Well your no help then are you. :D
:D

I am of great help to those that listen. The remedy is to avoid people as much as possible. That (avoiding people) is the main reason I am a hermit living in the woods on a mountain. I know all of my neighbors , every one of them (all 8 of them) are reasonable and responsible. I spend 99.9% of my time at home now, and I try to be aware of my surroundings the few times I go into population centers. If someone comes onto my property that I don't know, I am instantly on guard - stranger danger.

Up here? It is possible. I'm in the sticks, I rarely go to any of the large cities. When I do, it is Tacoma and Olympia, and those places look the same as always.....dirty and with cracked out stragglers milling around. I imagine Seattle is worse, but you couldn't make me go to that city. F that place.

:D

I am of great help to those that listen. The remedy is to avoid people as much as possible. That (avoiding people) is the main reason I am a hermit living in the woods on a mountain. I know all of my neighbors , every one of them (all 8 of them) are reasonable and responsible. I spend 99.9% of my time at home now, and I try to be aware of my surroundings the few times I go into population centers. If someone comes onto my property that I don't know, I am instantly on guard - stranger danger.

I have camera's all over my property and know when someone is here as it alerts my phone to any movement. I scared the crap out of my neighbor who thought it was ok to just walk on to my property. He hasn't done that since. I like people usually so not going out is tough for me. When I do I like to think I'm prepared and have my head on a swivel. The key to me is surrounding yourself with people that you know well and trust. Those are the only people that have ever been invited to my home.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top