JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
*** WARNING: Video at the link is extremely graphic and you will see a young man die, may he Rest In Peace. For this reason I am not embedding the video directly. ***

I, however, believe there is value in reviewing videos like this so you have a crystal clear understanding of why you never want to be in a knife fight. Once somebody get's within arms reach of you, it is likely not a question of if you will be cut, but how badly you will be cut. Take note of how quickly this guy goes from being ok and upright to on the ground. It's also worth noting that young people often don't have an understanding of just how much danger they are in, in certain situation. The whole, "I'm young and invincible" notion. If you've got young sons, make sure you talk to them about never doing stupid stuff like this. Daughters usually have more sense than this.

I generally don't care when the scum of society kill each other, it's when good people are caught in the cross fire that it's a problem.

This is a great video to show the reality/lethality of a knife attack though. This is why people threatening with knives get shot.

Well another Darwin Award winner. He surely could see the knife. Yet he went after the guy anyway "thinking" it was like movies. That he could take the knife away. Well he soon found out it does not work that way in real life. He made a point to chase after the knife. Stupidity should be painful.

He was a big guy that went after a smaller guy, using his "bulk" as his fight factor. It looks like he was one of the aggressors as the other kid was backing away the whole time. I really don't think from his stance the big guy even knew how to really fight, just use his size to intimidate. After his Carotid artery was severed (5-7 seconds to cause unconsciousness and 15-20 for death) I think he was in disbelief that he had even been hit by the was he just stood there.

He was a big guy that went after a smaller guy, using his "bulk" as his fight factor. It looks like he was one of the aggressors as the other kid was backing away the whole time. I really don't think from his stance the big guy even knew how to really fight, just use his size to intimidate. After his Carotid artery was severed (5-7 seconds to cause unconsciousness and 15-20 for death) I think he was in disbelief that he had even been hit by the was he just stood there.
Shock, seeing his blood hose out as quickly as it did, he'd never seen so much blood in his life, and it was his.

Well, the knife guys (looks like more than one was armed)....so anyway, they did back away. In other words it could have been avoided.

BUT, But, but......
Yeah.....more KNIFE CONTROL is the answer.

468133-6d2ab8337fc84b24409e6265885f3113.jpg
468134-7092c77e1e847e31a726ccecdefbfe95.jpg
468135-902b1452f4d141a6dd5b43da039b930f.jpg
468136-da703b70a6235fb7964e66f2b3c12a30.jpg
468137-46b1b1af875ecfbcaf4c1192dedb0c1d.jpg

OR....it is more of an issue with those "inner city Utes"?
Rrrrrright......like we (in the USA) have. Except with gun violence in those mostly major cities run by Dems.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Well, the knife guys (looks like more than one was armed)....so anyway, they did back away. In other words it could have been avoided.

BUT, But, but......
Yeah.....more KNIFE CONTROL is the answer.

View attachment 1241330
View attachment 1241331
View attachment 1241332
View attachment 1241333
View attachment 1241334

OR....it is more of an issue with those "inner city Utes"?
Rrrrrright......like we (in the USA) have. Except with gun violence in those mostly major cities run by Dems.

Aloha, Mark

I have been the "big dude" many times in my younger days, 10 ft. tall and bulletproof. this video scared the bubblegum out of me. luckily what happened to the young man in the video did not happen to me, only for gods grace. I don't live like that anymore and thank the good lord that I am still alive.

RE : Post #13

LOL. Drop him any further away than 21 feet.......and you'll have the liberals (and the woke D/A) calling for your head on a platter.

See how that works?

Aloha, Mark

WTF? Guy looked like he may drop dead before he can make it to the target. Would not have to shoot him, just move and wait till he drops dead of a heart attack

WTF? Guy looked like he may drop dead before he can make it to the target. Would not have to shoot him, just move and wait till he drops dead of a heart attack.
That big boy would fall on his own knife & take himself out before a heart attack got him

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top