JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After 114 pasted it was a zoo at our gun dealers. It seemed like shops were unsure how to proceed. I understood that. So can dealers now order & sell pistols? I hear month wait, 3-5 days wait, "maybe" when I checked a couple weeks ago. Are things now on hold? Just want to get a new pistol. Advise appreciated Rod

If you don't get an instant approval or denial, it will likely take over a month to process, unless you use an FFL that will release after three days.

Yes, you can.

I've had instant approvals for every 4473 (x3) since this nonsense has started.

The problem I'm having is that too many of my previously go-to retailers won't ship to Oregon anymore.

Yes you can still buy a gun. If you want to take possession of your gun before the next court hearing expected in early March (which I highly recommend) find a dealer doing 3 day rule release.

I'm at 42 days and waiting on my BGC from 11/26. Given the volume of purchases made in November and December odds are debatable whether you're going to clear a check by March if you get put in the queue right now.

If you don't get an instant approval or denial, it will likely take over a month to process, unless you use an FFL that will release after three days.
I purchased 2 weeks ago and am currently 29,000 in line... Never even had to wait in the line before. I'm looking for and ffl that follows the 3 day rule, if that's still on the books.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top